Citations for "Group versus Individual Liability: A Field Experiment in the Philippines"
by Giné, Xavier & Karlan, Dean S.
- Marie Godquin & Agnes R. Quisumbing, 2008. "Separate but equal? The gendered nature of social capital in rural Philippine communities," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 13-33.
- Levitt, Steven D. & List, John A., 2009.
"Field experiments in economics: The past, the present, and the future,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Steven D. Levitt & John A. List, 2008. "Field Experiments in Economics: The Past, The Present, and The Future," NBER Working Papers 14356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John List & Steven Levitt, 2009. "Field experiments in economics: The past, the present, and the future," Artefactual Field Experiments 00079, The Field Experiments Website.
- Jaunaux, Laure & Venet, Baptiste, 2009. "Individual Microcredit and Social Pressure," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5133, Paris Dauphine University.
- Bhole, Bharat & Ogden, Sean, 2010. "Group lending and individual lending with strategic default," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 348-363, March.
- Thorsten Beck & Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Patrick Honohan, 2009. "Access to Financial Services: Measurement, Impact, and Policies," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 24(1), pages 119-145, February.
- Hisaki Kono, 2006.
"Is group lending a good enforcement scheme for achieving high repayment rates? Evidence from field experiments in vietnam,"
Artefactual Field Experiments
00075, The Field Experiments Website.
- Kono, Hisaki, 2006. "Is Group Lending A Good Enforcement Scheme for Achieving High Repayment Rates?: Evidence from Field Experiments in Vietnam," IDE Discussion Papers 61, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Karlan, Dean S., 2007.
"Social Connections and Group Banking,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6194, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dufhues, Thomas & Buchenrieder, Gertrud & Quoc, Hoang Dinh & Munkung, Nuchanata, 2011. "Social capital and loan repayment performance in Southeast Asia," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 679-691.
- Timothy N. Cason & Lata Gangadharan & Pushkar Maitra, 2008.
"Moral Hazard and Peer Monitoring in a Laboratory Microfinance Experiment,"
Purdue University Economics Working Papers
1208, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata & Maitra, Pushkar, 2012. "Moral hazard and peer monitoring in a laboratory microfinance experiment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 192-209.
- John List, 2006.
"Field experiments: A bridge between lab and naturally occurring data,"
Artefactual Field Experiments
00083, The Field Experiments Website.
- List John A., 2007. "Field Experiments: A Bridge between Lab and Naturally Occurring Data," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-47, April.
- John A. List, 2007. "Field Experiments: A Bridge Between Lab and Naturally-Occurring Data," NBER Working Papers 12992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaunaux, Laure, 2007. "Crédit individuel et informalité sont-ils compatibles ? Une expérience brésilienne," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/13356, Paris Dauphine University.
- Jaunaux, Laure & Venet, Baptiste, 2009. "Individual Microcredit and Social Pressure," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/1674, Paris Dauphine University.
- Amit Kundu & Suranjana Mitra, 2010.
"Group Lending Scheme Operating Through Primary Agricultural Credit Society: A Critical Assessment,"
The IUP Journal of Managerial Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(3), pages 61-77, August.
- Amit, Kundu & Suranjana, Mitra, 2010. "Group Lending Scheme operating through Primary Agricultural Credit Society: A Critical Assessment," MPRA Paper 23239, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 2010.
- Kundu, AMIT & MITRA, SURANJANA, 2009. "Determinants Influencing a Rural Household's Preference to Join Individual Liability or Joint Liability Micro Credit Contract Operated by Primary Aagricultural Credit Society," MPRA Paper 21784, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Oct 2009.
- World Bank, 2011. "Measuring Changes in Client Lives through Microfinance : Contributions of Different Approaches," World Bank Other Operational Studies 9452, The World Bank.
- Khandker, Shahidur R., 2012. "Grameen bank lending : does group liability matter ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6204, The World Bank.
- Gonzalez, Adrian, 2007. "Resilience of Microfinance Institutions to National Macroeconomic Events: An Econometric Analysis of MFI asset quality," MPRA Paper 4317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thorsten Beck & Asli Demirgüç-Kunt, 2008. "Access to Finance: An Unfinished Agenda," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 22(3), pages 383-396, November.