Citations for "Comparative Advantage and Economic Geography: Estimating the Location of Production in the EU"
by Overman, Henry G & Ulltveit-Moe, Karen-Helene & Venables, Anthony J
- Ana M. Fernandes & Gunjan Sharma, 2014. "Determinants of Clusters in Indian Manufacturing: The Role of Infrastructure, Governance, Education, and Industrial Policy," Working Papers id:5693, eSocialSciences.
- Kurt Geppert & Martin Gornig & Andreas Stephan, 2003. "Productivity Differences in the European Union: National, Regional and Spatial Effects," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 383, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Abay Mulatu & Reyer Gerlagh & Dan Rigby & Ada Wossink, 2010. "Environmental Regulation and Industry Location in Europe," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 45(4), pages 459-479, April.
- Hillberry, Russell & Hummels, David, 2008.
"Trade responses to geographic frictions: A decomposition using micro-data,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 527-550, April.
- Russell Hillberry & David Hummels, 2005. "Trade Responses to Geographic Frictions: A Decomposition Using Micro-Data," NBER Working Papers 11339, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars Calmfors & Giancarlo Corsetti & Seppo Honkapohja & John Kay & Willi Leibfritz & Gilles Saint-Paul & Hans-Werner Sinn & Xavier Vives, 2004. "The 2004 Enlargement: Key Economic Issues," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 96-118, October.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Henry G. Overman, 2003.
"The spatial distribution of economic activities in the European Union,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
20023, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Overman, Henry G., 2004. "The spatial distribution of economic activities in the European Union," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 64, pages 2845-2909 Elsevier.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Henry Overman, 2003. "The Spatial Distribution of Economic Activities in the European Union," CEP Discussion Papers dp0587, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Toshihiro Okubo, 2004. "Geographical Concentration, Comparative Advantage, and Public Policy," IHEID Working Papers 14-2004, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Pierre M. Picard & Dao‐Zhi Zeng, 2010.
"A Harmonization Of First And Second Natures,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(5), pages 973-994, December.
- Ge, Ying, 2006. "Regional Inequality, Industry Agglomeration and Foreign Trade: The Case of China," Working Paper Series RP2006/105, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sanguinetti, Pablo & Volpe Martincus, Christian, 2009. "Tariffs and manufacturing location in Argentina," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 155-167, March.
- Escobal, Javier, 2005. "The Role of Public Infraestructure in Market Development in Rural Peru," MPRA Paper 727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suedekum, Jens, 2004.
"Concentration and Specialisation Trends in Germany since Reunification,"
HWWA Discussion Papers
285, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Jens Suedekum, 2006. "Concentration and Specialization Trends in Germany since Re-unification," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(8), pages 861-873.
- Volpe Martincus, Christian & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2010.
"The Impact of South-South Preferential Trade Agreements on Industrial Development: An Empirical Test,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 25, pages 69-104.
- Pablo Sanguinetti & Iulia Siedschlag & Christian Volpe Martincus, 2009. "The Impact of South-South Preferential Trade Agreements on Industrial Development: An Empirical Test," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9307, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Alfonso Gambardella & Myriam Mariani & Salvatore Torrisi, 2003.
"How Provincial is your Region? Effects on Labour Productivity and Employment in Europe,"
LEM Papers Series
2003/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Alfonso Gambardella & Myriam Mariani & Salvatore Torrisi, 2001. "How Provincial is your Region? Effects on Labour Productivity and Employment in Europe," LEM Papers Series 2001/04, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Gianfranco De Simone, 2008. "Trade in Parts and Components and the Industrial Geography of Central and Eastern European Countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 144(3), pages 428-457, October.
- Martinez-Galarraga, Julio, 2012.
"The determinants of industrial location in Spain, 1856–1929,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 255-275.
- Julio Martinez-Galarraga, 2010. "The determinants of industrial location in Spain, 1856-1929," Working Papers in Economics 244, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Karl, Helmut & Matus Velasco, Ximena Fernanda, 2004. "Lessons for regional policy from the new economic geography and the endogenous growth theory," Studies in Spatial Development: Chapters, in: Employment and regional development policy: Market efficiency versus policy intervention, pages 71-89 Akademie für Raumforschung und Landesplanung (ARL) - Leibniz-Forum für Raumwissenschaften.
- Ryohei Nakamura, 2005. "Agglomeration Economies and Linkage Externalities in Urban Manufacturing Industries - A Case of Japanese Cities," ERSA conference papers ersa05p768, European Regional Science Association.
- J. Peter Neary, 2000.
"Of Hype and Hyperbolas - Introducing the new Economic Geography,"
200019, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- J.Peter Neary, 2001. "Of Hype and Hyperbolas: Introducing the New Economic Geography," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 536-561, June.
- Cieslik, Andrzej & Ryan, Michael, 2004. "Explaining Japanese direct investment flows into an enlarged Europe: A comparison of gravity and economic potential approaches," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 12-37, March.
- Sanguinetti, Pablo & Traistaru, Iulia & Volpe Martincus, Christian, 2004.
"Economic integration and location of manufacturing activities: Evidence from MERCOSUR,"
ZEI Working Papers
B 11-2004, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Pablo Sanguinetti & Iulia Traistaru & Christian Volpe Martincus, 2004. "Economic Integration and Location of Manufacturing Activities: Evidence from Mercosur," ERSA conference papers ersa04p609, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20030093 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cecile Batisse & Sandra Poncet, 2004. "Protectionism and Industry Location in Chinese Provinces," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 133-154.
- Néstor Duch, 2005. "Vertical linkages, agglomeration and the organization of production in European regions," Working Papers 2005/6, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Nikolaus Wolf, 2004.
"Endowments, Market Potential, and Industrial Location: Evidence from Interwar Poland (1918-1939),"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0609, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nikolaus Wolf, 2004. "Endowments, market potential, and industrial location: evidence from interwar Poland (1918-1939)," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19992, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Anne Otto & Michaela Fuchs & Wolfgang Dauth, 2011. "Long-term processes of regional concentration and dispersion - fuzzy evidence for Western Germany," ERSA conference papers ersa10p537, European Regional Science Association.
- Traistaru, Iulia & Volpe Martincus, Christian, 2003.
"Economic integration and manufacturing concentration patterns: Evidence from Mercosur,"
ZEI Working Papers
B 23-2003, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Iulia Traistaru-Siedschlag & Christian Martincus, 2006. "Economic Integration and Manufacturing Concentration Patterns: Evidence from MERCOSUR," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 297-319, July.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Iulia Traistaru, 2004. "Economic Integration And Manufacturing Concentration Patterns: Evidence From Mercosur," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 163, Royal Economic Society.
- Toni Mora & Rosina Moreno, 2010. "Specialisation changes in European regions: the role played by externalities across regions," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 311-334, September.
- Fabrice Darrigues & Jean-Marc Montaud, 2001. "Les pays du sud doivent-ils craindre l'élargissement de l'UEM aux PECO ?," Documents de travail 63, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Markus Knell, 2004. "The Role of Revaluation and Adjustment Factors in Pay-As-You-Go Pension Systems," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 2, pages 55–71.
- Konchyn, Vadym, 2006. "The Evolution of Ukrainian Economy: New Trade Theory Evidence," MPRA Paper 588, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Sep 2006.
- Mika Widgrén, 2001. "Eastern Enlargement: Trade and Industrial Location in Europe," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 2(2), pages 14-18, October.
- De Bruyne, Karolien, 2009. "Explaining the Location of Economic Activity. Is there a Spatial Employment Structure in Belgium?," Working Papers 2009/28, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.