Citations for "Should Firms be Required to Pay for Vocational Training?"
by Stevens, Margaret
- Matteo PICCHIO & Jan C. VAN OURS, 2010.
"Market imperfections and firm-sponsored training,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
2010026, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Picchio, Matteo & van Ours, Jan C, 2010. "Market imperfections and firm-sponsored training," CEPR Discussion Papers 7881, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Picchio, M. & van Ours, J.C., 2010. "Market Imperfections and Firm-Sponsored Training," Discussion Paper 2010-57, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Picchio, Matteo & van Ours, Jan C., 2010. "Market Imperfections and Firm-Sponsored Training," IZA Discussion Papers 4988, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bert Minne & Marc van der Steeg & Dinand Webbink, 2008. "Skill gaps in the EU: role for education and training policies," CPB Document 162, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Yanick Labrie & Claude Montmarquette, 2005. "La formation qualifiante et transférable en milieu de travail," CIRANO Project Reports 2005rp-04, CIRANO.
- Floreani, Vincent Arthur, 2014. "Fixing Europe's youth unemployment and skills mismatch, can public financial support to SMEs be effective? The case of the European Commission and European Investment Bank joint initiatives," MPRA Paper 55849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00194344 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holger Görg & Eric Strobl, 2006.
"Do Government Subsidies Stimulate Training Expenditure? Microeconometric Evidence from Plant-Level Data,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 860–876, April.
- Görg, Holger & Strobl, Eric, 2005. "Do Government Subsidies Stimulate Training Expenditure? Microeconometric Evidence from Plant Level Data," IZA Discussion Papers 1606, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexandre Léné, 2002. "Enterprise-related training and poaching externalities," Post-Print halshs-00150509, HAL.
- Moen, Espen R. & Rosén, Åsa, 2002.
"Does poaching distort training?,"
Working Paper Series
4/2002, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Espen R. Moen & Asa Rosén, 2004. "Does Poaching Distort Training?," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 71(4), pages 1143-1162, October.
- Espen R. Moen & �sa Rosén, 2004. "Does Poaching Distort Training?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 71(4), pages 1143-1162.
- Jens Mohrenweiser, 2012. "Recruitment and Apprenticeship Training," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0073, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Aug 2013.
- Giorgio Brunello & Maria De Paola, 2004. "Market Failures and the Under-Provision of Training," CESifo Working Paper Series 1286, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jo Blanden & Franz Buscha & Patrick Sturgis & Peter Urwin, 2010. "Measuring the Returns to Lifelong Learning," CEE Discussion Papers 0110, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Karsten Albæk, 2010. "On the Incidence of Employment Subsidies to Vocational Training," CAM Working Papers 2010-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Mohrenweiser, Jens & Zwick, Thomas & Backes-Gellner, Uschi, 2013.
"Poaching and firm-sponsored training: First clean evidence,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
13-037, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jens Mohrenweiser & Thomas Zwick & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2010. "Poaching And Firm Sponsored Training: First Clean Evidence," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0051, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised May 2013.
- Samuel Muehlemann & Paul Ryan & Stefan C. Wolter, 2011.
"Monopsony power, pay structure and training,"
Economics of Education Working Paper Series
0099, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Andrew Sharpe & James Gibson, 2005. "The Apprenticeship System in Canada: Trends and Issues," CSLS Research Reports 2005-04, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Christian Holzner, 2005. "Search Frictions, Credit Constraints andFirm Financed General Training," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 6, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.