Citations for "Should Firms be Required to Pay for Vocational Training?"
by Stevens, Margaret
- Mohrenweiser, Jens, 2016.
"Recruitment and apprenticeship training,"
Industrielle Beziehungen - Zeitschrift fuer Arbeit, Organisation und Management - The German Journal of Industrial Relations,
Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 23(1), pages 6-24.
- Jens Mohrenweiser, 2012. "Recruitment and Apprenticeship Training," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0073, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW), revised Aug 2013.
- Samuel Muehlemann & Paul Ryan & Stefan C. Wolter, 2013. "Monopsony Power, Pay Structure, and Training," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 66(5), pages 1097-1114, October.
- Mühlemann, Samuel & Ryan, Paul & Wolter, Stefan C., 2011. "Monopsony Power, Pay Structure and Training," IZA Discussion Papers 5587, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Samuel Muehlemann & Paul Ryan & Stefan C. Wolter, 2011. "Monopsony power, pay structure and training," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0099, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Giulio Pedrini, 2017. "Law and economics of training: a taxonomy of the main legal and institutional tools addressing suboptimal investments in human capital development," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 83-105, February.
- Alexandre Léné, 2002. "Enterprise-related training and poaching externalities," Post-Print halshs-00150509, HAL.
- Picchio, Matteo & van Ours, Jan C., 2011. "Market imperfections and firm-sponsored training," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 712-722, October.
- Picchio, M. & van Ours, J.C., 2010. "Market Imperfections and Firm-Sponsored Training," Discussion Paper 2010-57, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Picchio, Matteo & van Ours, Jan C., 2010. "Market Imperfections and Firm-Sponsored Training," IZA Discussion Papers 4988, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Picchio, Matteo & van Ours, Jan C, 2010. "Market imperfections and firm-sponsored training," CEPR Discussion Papers 7881, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matteo PICCHIO & Jan C. VAN OURS, 2010. "Market imperfections and firm-sponsored training," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010026, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Mohrenweiser, Jens & Zwick, Thomas & Backes-Gellner, Uschi, 2013. "Poaching and firm-sponsored training: First clean evidence," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-037, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Espen R. Moen & Åsa Rosén, 2004. "Does Poaching Distort Training?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 71(4), pages 1143-1162.
- Moen, Espen R & Rosén, Åsa, 2002. "Does Poaching Distort Training?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3468, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Moen, Espen R. & Rosén, Åsa, 2002. "Does poaching distort training?," Working Paper Series 4/2002, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Bert Minne & Marc van der Steeg & Dinand Webbink, 2008. "Skill gaps in the EU: role for education and training policies," CPB Document 162, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Yanick Labrie & Claude Montmarquette, 2005. "La formation qualifiante et transférable en milieu de travail," CIRANO Project Reports 2005rp-04, CIRANO.
- Jo Blanden & Franz Buscha & Patrick Sturgis & Peter Urwin, 2010. "Measuring the Returns to Lifelong Learning," CEE Discussion Papers 0110, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Blanden, Jo & Buscha, Franz & Sturgis, Patrick & Urwin, Peter, 2010. "Measuring the returns to lifelong learning," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28282, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Holger Görg & Eric Strobl, 2006. "Do Government Subsidies Stimulate Training Expenditure? Microeconometric Evidence from Plant-Level Data," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 860-876, April.
- Görg, Holger & Strobl, Eric, 2005. "Do Government Subsidies Stimulate Training Expenditure? Microeconometric Evidence from Plant Level Data," IZA Discussion Papers 1606, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bilanakosa, Christos & Heywood, John S. & Sessions, John & Theodoropoulos, Nikolaos, 2017. "Worker Training and Quality Competition," GLO Discussion Paper Series 137, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Andrew Sharpe & James Gibson, 2005. "The Apprenticeship System in Canada: Trends and Issues," CSLS Research Reports 2005-04, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Giorgio Brunello & Maria De Paola, 2004. "Market Failures and the Under-Provision of Training," CESifo Working Paper Series 1286, CESifo Group Munich.
- Karsten Albæk, 2010. "On the Incidence of Employment Subsidies to Vocational Training," CAM Working Papers 2010-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Christian Holzner, 2005. "Search Frictions, Credit Constraints and Firm Financed General Training," ifo Working Paper Series 6, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Floreani, Vincent Arthur, 2014. "Fixing Europe's youth unemployment and skills mismatch, can public financial support to SMEs be effective? The case of the European Commission and European Investment Bank joint initiatives," MPRA Paper 55849, University Library of Munich, Germany.