Citations for "Diminishing Marginal Utility of Wealth Cannot Explain Risk Aversion"
by Rabin, Matthew
- Paul Heidhues & Botond Köszegi, 2004.
"The Impact of Consumer Loss Aversion on Pricing,"
CIG Working Papers
SP II 2004-17, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- David H. Krantz & Howard Kunreuther, 2006. "Goals and Plans in Protective Decision Making," NBER Working Papers 12446, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Layard, 2006. "Happiness and public policy: a challenge to the profession," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 47483, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Botond Kőszegi & Matthew Rabin, 2006.
"A Model of Reference-Dependent Preferences,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 121(4), pages 1133-1165.
- Koszegi, Botond & Rabin, Matthew, 2004. "A Model of Reference-Dependent Preferences," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt0w82b6nm, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Botond Koszegi & Matthew Rabin, 2005. "A Model of Reference-Dependent Preferences," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000341, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Botond Koszegi & Matthew Rabin, 2004. "A Model of Reference-Dependent Preferences," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0407001, EconWPA.
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2010.
"Risk aversion and expected utility of consumption over time,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 208-219, January.
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2009. "Risk Aversion and Expected Utility of Consumption over Time," Working Papers in Economics 351, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Palacios-Huerta, Ignacio & Serrano, Roberto, 2006.
"Rejecting small gambles under expected utility,"
Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 250-259, May.
- Serra, Teresa & Goodwin, Barry K. & Featherstone, Allen M., 2011. "Risk behavior in the presence of government programs," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 18-24, May.
- Pope, Rulon D. & LaFrance, Jeffrey T. & Just, Richard E, 2007.
"Agricultural arbitrage and risk preferences,"
CUDARE Working Paper Series
1041, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Pope, Rulon D. & LaFrance, Jeffrey T & Just, Richard E., 2007. "Agricultural Arbitrage and Risk Preferences," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt3tw1m1p0, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Jeffrey LaFrance & Rulon Pope & Richard Just, 2008. "Agricultural Arbitrage and Risk Preferences," Working Papers 2009-01, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Roumasset, James, 1.
"Wither the Economics of Agricultural Development?,"
Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development,
Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 7(1).
- James Roumasset, 2010. "Wither The Economics of Agricultural Development?," Working Papers 201003, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- James Roumasset, 2010. "Wither The Economics of Agricultural Development?," Working Papers 2010-03, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Botti, Fabrizio & Conte, Anna & Di Cagno, Daniela & D'Ippoliti, Carlo, 2009. "Lab and framed lab versus natural experiments: Evidence from a risky choice experiment," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 282-295, December.
- Matthew Rabin & Richard H. Thaler, 2001. "Anomalies: Risk Aversion," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 219-232, Winter.
- Booij, Adam S. & van de Kuilen, Gijs, 2009. "A parameter-free analysis of the utility of money for the general population under prospect theory," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 651-666, August.
- Heidhues, Paul & Koszegi, Botond, 2014.
"Regular prices and sales,"
Econometric Society, vol. 9(1), January.
- Sabatini Fabio, 2011.
"Can a click buy a little happiness? The impact of business-to-consumer e-commerce on subjective well-being,"
0076, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2011. "Can a click buy a little happiness? The impact of business-to-consumer e-commerce on subjective well-being," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_12, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Sabatini, Fabio, 2011. "Can a click buy a little happiness? The impact of business-to-consumer e-commerce on subjective well-being," MPRA Paper 32393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- al-Nowaihi, Ali & Stracca, Livio, 2002. "Non-standard central bank loss functions, skewed risks, and certainty equivalence," Working Paper Series 0129, European Central Bank.
- David H. Krantz & Howard C. Kunreuther, 2007. "Goals and plans in decision making," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 2, pages 137-168, June.
- Timothy Irwin & Oscar Parkyn, 2009. "Improving the Management of the Crown’s Exposure to Risk," Treasury Working Paper Series 09/06, New Zealand Treasury.
- Yang, Sansi & Shumway, C. Richard, 2014. "Asset Fixity under State-Contingent Production Uncertainty," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205256, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Langer, Thomas & Weber, Martin, 2005. "Myopic prospect theory vs. myopic loss aversion: how general is the phenomenon?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 25-38, January.