Citations for "Quality and Demand of Child Care and Female Labour Supply in Italy"
by Maria Chiuri
- Guglielmo Barone & Sauro Mocetti, 2010.
"With a little help from abroad: the effect of low-skilled immigration on the female labor supply,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
766, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Barone, Guglielmo & Mocetti, Sauro, 2011. "With a little help from abroad: The effect of low-skilled immigration on the female labour supply," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 664-675, October.
- Ghazala Naz, 2004. "The impact of cash-benefit reform on parents’ labour force participation," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 369-383, 06.
- Prodromídis, Pródromos-Ioánnis K., 2012. "Modeling male and female employment policy in Greece from local data," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 823-839.
- Christina Gathmann & Björn Sass, 2012.
"Taxing Childcare: Effects on Family Labor Supply and Children,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
438, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Christina Gathmann & Björn Sass, 2012. "Taxing Childcare: Effects on Family Labor Supply and Children," CESifo Working Paper Series 3776, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gathmann, Christina & Sass, Björn, 2012. "Taxing Childcare: Effects on Family Labor Supply and Children," IZA Discussion Papers 6440, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniela Del Boca & Daniela Vuri, 2005.
"Labor Supply and Child Care Costs: The Effect of Rationing,"
Labor and Demography
- Del Boca, Daniela & Vuri, Daniela, 2005. "Labor Supply and Child Care Costs: The Effect of Rationing," IZA Discussion Papers 1779, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anna Marenzi & Laura Pagani, 2005.
"The Impact of Elderly Parents on Labour Market Participation of Italian Women,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, vol. 95(2), pages 155-190, March-Apr.
- Marenzi Anna Maria & Pagani Laura, 2003. "The impact of elderly parents on labour market participation of italian women," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0306, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Massimiliano BRATTI, 2001.
"Labour Force Participation and Marital Fertility of Italian Women: The Role of Education,"
154, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Massimiliano Bratti, 2003. "Labour force participation and marital fertility of Italian women: The role of education," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 525-554, 08.
- Bratti, Massimiliano, 2002. "Labour Force Participation and Marital Fertility of Italian Women: The Role of Education," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 34, Royal Economic Society.
- Davia, María A. & Legazpe, Nuria, 2012. "Decisiones laborales de las mujeres casadas o cohabitantes en España/Employment Decisions of Married or Cohabiting Women in Spain," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 30, pages 1065 (22pag, Diciembre.
- Monika Bütler, 2007. "Arbeiten lohnt sich nicht - ein zweites Kind noch weniger. Zu den Auswirkungen einkommensabhängiger Tarife auf das (Arbeitsmarkt-) Verhalten der Frauen," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8(1), pages 1-19, 01.
- Maria Alessandra Antonelli & Veronica Grembi, 2009. "Asili nidi e livelli di governo: evidenze da una prima ricognizione dei comuni italiani," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 0(5-6), pages 45-74.
- Arnstein Aassve & Bruno Arpino & Alice Goisis, 2012. "Grandparenting and mothersâ€™ labour force participation: A comparative analysis using the Generations and Gender Survey," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 27(3), pages 53-84, July.
- Daniela Del Boca & Daniela Vuri, 2006.
"The Mismatch between Employment and Child Care in Italy: the Impact of Rationing,"
CHILD Working Papers
wp08_06, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Daniela Del Boca & Daniela Vuri, 2007. "The mismatch between employment and child care in Italy: the impact of rationing," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 805-832, October.
- Daniela Del Boca & Daniela Vuri, 2006. "The Mismatch between Employment and Child Care in Italy: the Impact of Rationing," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 31, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Maria-Isabel Farfan-Portet & Vincent Lorant & Francesca Petrella, 2011. "Access to Childcare Services: The Role of Demand and Supply-Side Policies," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 165-183, April.
- Junyi Zhang & Lili Xu & Akimasa Fujiwara, 2012. "Developing an integrated scobit-based activity participation and time allocation model to explore influence of childcare on women’s time use behaviour," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 125-149, January.
- Daniela Del Boca & Marilena Locatelli & Daniela Vuri, 2005. "Child-Care Choices by Working Mothers: The Case of Italy," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 453-477, December.
- Frietsch, Rainer & Haller, Inna & Funken-Vrohlings, Melanie & Grupp, Hariolf, 2009. "Gender-specific patterns in patenting and publishing," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 590-599, May.
- Laura Pagani & Anna Marenzi, 2008. "The Labor Market Participation of Sandwich Generation Italian Women," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 427-444, September.
- Ylenia Brilli & Daniela Del Boca & Chiara Monfardini, 2013. "Child Care Arrangements: Determinants and Consequences," CHILD Working Papers Series 18, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- María Davia & Nuria Legazpe, 2014. "Determinants of Employment Decisions After the First Child Birth in Spain," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 214-227, June.