Gender-specific patterns in patenting and publishing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Machin, Stephen & Puhani, Patrick A., 2003.
"Subject of degree and the gender wage differential: evidence from the UK and Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 393-400, June.
- Stephen Machin & Patrick A. Puhani, 2002. "Subject of Degree and the Gender Wage Differential - Evidence from the UK and Germany," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002 2002-28, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Machin, Stephen & Puhani, Patrick A., 2002. "Subject of Degree and the Gender Wage Differential: Evidence from the UK and Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 553, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Don E Kash & William Kingston, 2001. "Patents in a world of complex technologies," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 11-22, February.
- Maria Chiuri, 2000. "Quality and Demand of Child Care and Female Labour Supply in Italy," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 14(1), pages 97-118, March.
- Ammermüller, Andreas & Weber, Andrea Maria, 2005. "Educational Attainment and Returns to Education in Germany: An Analysis by Subject of Degree, Gender and Region," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-17, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Tarja K. Viitanen, 2005. "Cost of Childcare and Female Employment in the UK," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 19(s1), pages 149-170, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meng, Yu, 2016. "Collaboration patterns and patenting: Exploring gender distinctions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 56-67.
- Ejermo, Olof & Hansen, Høgni Kalsø, 2014. "How Important are Local Inventive Milieus: The role of Birthplace, High School and University Education," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/15, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Gaule, Patrick & Piacentini, Mario, 2017.
"An Advisor Like Me? Advisor Gender and Post-Graduate Careers in Science,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10828, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Patric Gaule & Mario Piacentini, 2017. "An Advisor Like Me? Advisor Gender and Post-graduate Careers in Science," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp594, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- repec:spr:scient:v:83:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-009-0131-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Hunt, Jennifer & Garant, Jean-Philippe & Herman, Hannah & Munroe, David J., 2013. "Why are women underrepresented amongst patentees?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 831-843.
- Mojgan Samandar Ali Eshtehardi & Seyed Kamran Bagheri, 2015. "Gender Gap in Patenting Activities: Evidence from Iran," LEM Papers Series 2015/22, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- repec:spr:scient:v:98:y:2014:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1098-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jung, Taehyun & Ejermo, Olof, 2014.
"Demographic patterns and trends in patenting: Gender, age, and education of inventors,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, pages 110-124.
- Ejermo, Olof & Jung, Taehyun, 2012. "Demographic patterns and trends in patenting: Gender, age, and education of inventors," Papers in Innovation Studies 2012/5, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy, revised 03 Apr 2012.
- Abramo, Giovanni & Cicero, Tindaro & D’Angelo, Ciriaco Andrea, 2015. "Should the research performance of scientists be distinguished by gender?," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 25-38.
- Giovanni Abramo & Ciriaco Andrea D’Angelo & Francesco Rosati, 2016. "Gender bias in academic recruitment," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 106(1), pages 119-141, January.
- Gema Lax Martínez & Julio Raffo & Kaori Saito, 2016. "Identifying the Gender of PCT inventors," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 33, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Walter, Sascha G. & Schmidt, Arne & Walter, Achim, 2010. "The Patenting Behavior of Academic Founders," EconStor Preprints 37083, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Wipo, 2016. "World Intellectual Property Indicators, 2016 edition," WIPO Economics & Statistics Series, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, number 2016:941, September.
More about this item
KeywordsMeasurement R&D output Gender equality Gender-specific patenting Gender-specific publishing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:38:y:2009:i:4:p:590-599. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .