Citations for "Fiscal Policy, Past and Present"
by Alan J. Auerbach
- repec:bth:wpaper:2004-06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ioana Moldovan, 2008.
"Countercyclical Fiscal Policy and Cyclical Factor Utilization,"
2008_15, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Moldovan, Ioana R., 2008. "Countercyclical Fiscal Policy and Cyclical Factor Utilization," SIRE Discussion Papers 2008-19, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2009.
"Implementing the New Fiscal Policy Activism,"
NBER Working Papers
14725, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joonhyuk Song, 2009. "An Empirical Evaluation of Fiscal Sustainability Near and Far," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 25, pages 133-164.
- Alan Auerbach, 2009. "US Experience with Federal Budget Rules," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 7(1), pages 41-48, 04.
- repec:imf:imfwpa:08/225 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2008. "Federal Budget Rules: The US Experience," NBER Working Papers 14288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric M. Engen & R. Glenn Hubbard, 2004. "Federal Government Debt and Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 10681, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Doris Prammer, 2004. "Expansionary Fiscal Consolidations? An Appraisal of the Literature on Non-Keynesian Effects of Fiscal Policy and a Case Study for Austria," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 34–52.
- Mamadou Abdoulaye KONTE & Cheikh Tidiane NDIAYE, 2012. "Politiques macroéconomiques et stabilisation des chocs dans la zone UEMOA," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 1340, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Ioana Moldovan, 2007.
"Countercyclical Taxes in a Monopolistically Competitive Environment,"
2007_42, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Moldovan, Ioana R., 2010. "Countercyclical taxes in a monopolistically competitive environment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(5), pages 692-717, July.
- Carmignani, Fabrizio, 2015. "The international effect of US government expenditure," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 63-73.
- Vojtěch Roženský, 2012. "Mandatory Expenditure and the Flexibility of Fiscal Policy in the Czech Republic," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(1), pages 40-57.
- Klump, Rainer & McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo, 2004.
"Factor substitution and factor augmenting technical progress in the US: a normalized supply-side system approach,"
Working Paper Series
0367, European Central Bank.
- Rainer Klump & Peter McAdam & Alpo Willman, 2004. "Factor Substitution and Factor Augmenting Technical Progress in the US: A Normalized Supply-Side System Approach," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_030, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Petr Hedbávný & Ondřej Schneider & Jan Zápal, 2004. "Does the Enlarged European Union Need a Better Fiscal Pact?," Working Papers IES 55, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised 2004.
- David B. Gordon & Eric M. Leeper, 2005. "Are Countercyclical Fiscal Policies Counterproductive?," NBER Working Papers 11869, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach & William G. Gale, 2009.
"Activist Fiscal Policy to Stabilize Economic Activity,"
NBER Working Papers
15407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach & William G. Gale, 2009. "Activist fiscal policy to stabilize economic activity," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 327-374.
- Hideaki Tanaka, 2005. "Fiscal Rules and Targets and Public Expenditure Management: Enthusiasm in the 1990's and its Aftermath," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 346, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Cheikh Tidiane Ndiaye & Mamadou Abdoulaye Konte, 2012. "Politiques macroéconomiques et stabilisation des chocs dans la zone UEMOA," Working Papers halshs-00830595, HAL.
- Darrel Cohen & Glenn Follette, 2003. "Forecasting exogenous fiscal variables in the United States," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-59, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hideaki Tanaka, 2005. "Fiscal Rules and Targets and Public Expenditure Management - Enthusiasm in the 1990s and its Aftermath," Finance Working Papers 22705, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ito, Arata & Watanabe, Tsutomu & Yabu, Tomoyoshi, 2011. "Fiscal policy switching in Japan, the US, and the UK," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 380-413.
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 2009.
"Do Tax Cuts Starve the Beast? The Effect of Tax Changes on Government Spending,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 40(1 (Spring), pages 139-214.
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 2007. "Do Tax Cuts Starve the Beast: The Effect of Tax Changes on Government Spending," NBER Working Papers 13548, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Park, Hyun & Philippopoulos, Apostolis & Vassilatos, Vanghelis, 2005. "Choosing the size of the public sector under rent seeking from state coffers," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 830-850, December.
- Jimborean, R. & Ferroni, F., 2010. "Did Tax Policies mitigate US Business Cycles?," Working papers 296, Banque de France.
- Torben Andersen, 2005. "Is there a Role for an Active Fiscal Stabilization Policy?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1447, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marc Hayford, 2005. "Fiscal policy and national saving," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(9), pages 981-992.
- Chen, David Y., 2007. "Effects of monetary policy on the twin deficits," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 279-292, May.