Citations for "Fiscal Policy, Past and Present"
by Alan J. Auerbach
- Darrel Cohen & Glenn Follette, 2003. "Forecasting exogenous fiscal variables in the United States," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-59, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Park, Hyun & Philippopoulos, Apostolis & Vassilatos, Vanghelis, 2005. "Choosing the size of the public sector under rent seeking from state coffers," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 830-850, December.
- Alan J. Auerbach & William G. Gale, 2009.
"Activist Fiscal Policy to Stabilize Economic Activity,"
NBER Working Papers
15407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach & William G. Gale, 2009. "Activist fiscal policy to stabilize economic activity," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 327-374.
- Vojtěch Roženský, 2012. "Mandatory Expenditure and the Flexibility of Fiscal Policy in the Czech Republic," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(1), pages 40-57.
- Mamadou Abdoulaye KONTE & Cheikh Tidiane NDIAYE, 2012. "Politiques macroéconomiques et stabilisation des chocs dans la zone UEMOA," Working Papers 1340, Orleans Economic Laboratorys, University of Orleans.
- Eric M. Engen & R. Glenn Hubbard, 2004. "Federal Government Debt and Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 10681, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ioana Moldovan, 2007.
"Countercyclical Taxes in a Monopolistically Competitive Environment,"
2007_42, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Moldovan, Ioana R., 2010. "Countercyclical taxes in a monopolistically competitive environment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(5), pages 692-717, July.
- Moldovan, Ioana R., 2008.
"Countercyclical Fiscal Policy and Cyclical Factor Utilization,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2008-19, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Ioana Moldovan, 2008. "Countercyclical Fiscal Policy and Cyclical Factor Utilization," Working Papers 2008_15, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Ashvin Ahuja & Chanchai Peungchanchaikul & Nattha Piyagarn, 2004. "On monetary and fiscal policy mix over Thailand’s business cycles," Working Papers 2004-06, Economic Research Department, Bank of Thailand.
- Chen, David Y., 2007. "Effects of monetary policy on the twin deficits," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 279-292, May.
- Hideaki Tanaka, 2005. "Fiscal Rules and Targets and Public Expenditure Management: Enthusiasm in the 1990's and its Aftermath," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 346, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hideaki Tanaka, 2005. "Fiscal Rules and Targets and Public Expenditure Management - Enthusiasm in the 1990s and its Aftermath," Finance Working Papers 22705, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2009.
"Implementing the New Fiscal Policy Activism,"
NBER Working Papers
14725, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jimborean, R. & Ferroni, F., 2010. "Did Tax Policies mitigate US Business Cycles?," Working papers 296, Banque de France.
- Petr Hedbávný & Ondřej Schneider & Jan Zápal, 2004. "Does the Enlarged European Union Need a Better Fiscal Pact?," Working Papers IES 55, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised 2004.
- Torben Andersen, 2005. "Is there a Role for an Active Fiscal Stabilization Policy?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1447, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ito, Arata & Watanabe, Tsutomu & Yabu, Tomoyoshi, 2011. "Fiscal policy switching in Japan, the US, and the UK," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 380-413.
- Marc Hayford, 2005. "Fiscal policy and national saving," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(9), pages 981-992.
- Rainer Klump & Peter McAdam & Alpo Willman, 2004.
"Factor Substitution and Factor Augmenting Technical Progress in the US: A Normalized Supply-Side System Approach,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c009_030, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Klump, Rainer & McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo, 2004. "Factor substitution and factor augmenting technical progress in the US: a normalized supply-side system approach," Working Paper Series 0367, European Central Bank.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2008. "Federal Budget Rules: The US Experience," NBER Working Papers 14288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cheikh Tidiane Ndiaye & Mamadou Abdoulaye Konte, 2012. "Politiques macroéconomiques et stabilisation des chocs dans la zone UEMOA," Working Papers halshs-00830595, HAL.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Current and Proposed Non-Oil Tax System in Azerbaijan," IMF Working Papers 08/225, International Monetary Fund.
- Doris Prammer, 2004. "Expansionary Fiscal Consolidations? An Appraisal of the Literature on Non-Keynesian Effects of Fiscal Policy and a Case Study for Austria," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 34–52.
- David B. Gordon & Eric M. Leeper, 2005. "Are Countercyclical Fiscal Policies Counterproductive?," NBER Working Papers 11869, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 2007.
"Do Tax Cuts Starve the Beast: The Effect of Tax Changes on Government Spending,"
NBER Working Papers
13548, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 2009. "Do Tax Cuts Starve the Beast? The Effect of Tax Changes on Government Spending," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 40(1 (Spring), pages 139-214.
- Alan Auerbach, 2009. "US Experience with Federal Budget Rules," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 7(1), pages 41-48, 04.