Citations for "Pairwise-Stability and Nash Equilibria in Network Formation"
by Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Rahmi Ilkiliç
- Hellmann, Tim & Staudigl, Mathias, 2014.
"Evolution of social networks,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 583-596.
- Dev, Pritha, 2014. "Identity and fragmentation in networks," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 86-100.
- Chantarat, Sommarat & Barrett, Christopher B., 2007.
"Social Network Capital, Economic Mobility and Poverty Traps,"
1947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sommarat Chantarat & Christopher Barrett, 2012. "Social network capital, economic mobility and poverty traps," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 10(3), pages 299-342, September.
- Chantarat, Sommarat & Barrett, Christopher B., 2008. "Social Network Capital, Economic Mobility and Poverty Traps," MPRA Paper 6841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Cabrales & Piero Gottardi & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2014.
"Risk-sharing and contagion in networks,"
- Antonio Cabrales & Piero Gottardo & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2013. "Risk-Sharing and Contagion in Networks," Economics Working Papers ECO2013/01, European University Institute.
- Vega-Redondo, Fernando & Gottardi, Piero & Cabrales, Antonio, 2013. "Risk-sharing and contagion in networks," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1301, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Antonio Cabrales & Piero Gottardi & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2014. "Risk-Sharing and Contagion in Networks," CESifo Working Paper Series 4715, CESifo Group Munich.
- Piero Gottardi & Fernando Vega-Redondo & Antonio Cabrales, 2014. "Risk Sharing and Contagion in Networks," 2014 Meeting Papers 278, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Frank H. Page, Jr. & Myrna H. Wooders, 2006.
"Strategic Basins of Attraction, the Path Dominance Core, and Network Formation Games,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0614, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Page Jr., Frank H. & Wooders, Myrna, 2009. "Strategic basins of attraction, the path dominance core, and network formation games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 462-487, May.
- Frank Page & Myrna Wooders, 2007. "Strategic Basins of Attraction, the Path Dominance Core, and Network Formation Games," Caepr Working Papers 2007-020, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Tim Hellmann, 2013. "On the existence and uniqueness of pairwise stable networks," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 42(1), pages 211-237, February.
- Michael Caldara & Michael McBride, 2014. "An Experimental Study of Network Formation with Limited Observation," Working Papers 141501, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Saitis, Athanasios, 2013. "Kartellbekämpfung und interne Kartellstrukturen: Ein netzwerktheoretischer Ansatz," FZID Discussion Papers 85-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Tim Hellmann & Berno Buechel, 2009.
"Under-connected and Over-connected Networks,"
2009.38, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- De Sinopoli, Francesco & Pimienta, Carlos, 2010.
"Costly network formation and regular equilibria,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 492-497, July.
- Gilles, R.P. & Sarangi, S., 2005.
"Stable Networks and Convex Payoffs,"
2005-84, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Timo Hiller, 2012. "Peer Effects in Endogenous Networks," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 12/633, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Attila Ambrus & Arun G. Chandrasekhar & Matt Elliott, 2014. "Social Investments, Informal Risk Sharing, and Inequality," NBER Working Papers 20669, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berno Buechel & Tim Hellmann, 2012. "Under-connected and over-connected networks: the role of externalities in strategic network formation," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 16(1), pages 71-87, March.
- Carlos Pimienta, 2007.
"Generic Determinacy of Nash Equilibrium in Network Formation Games,"
2007-31, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Pimienta, Carlos, 2009. "Generic determinacy of Nash equilibrium in network-formation games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 920-927, July.
- Matthew Elliott & Arun Chandrasekhar & Attila Ambrus, 2015. "Social Investments, Informal Risk Sharing, and Inequality," 2015 Meeting Papers 189, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Zenou, Yves, 2010.
"Social Interactions and Spillovers,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8127, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- König, Michael D. & Battiston, Stefano & Napoletano, Mauro & Schweitzer, Frank, 2012. "The efficiency and stability of R&D networks," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 694-713.
- Marco A. Marini, 2007. "An Overview of Coalitions and Networks Formation Models for Economic Applications," Working Papers 0707, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2007.
- Buechel, Berno, 2011. "Network formation with closeness incentives," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 395, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Lasse Kliemann, 2011. "The Price of Anarchy for Network Formation in an Adversary Model," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(3), pages 302-302, August.
- Marco Marini, 2007. "An Overview of Coalition & Network Formation Models for Economic Applications," Working Papers 0712, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2007.
- Seungmoon Choi & Virginie Masson & Angus Moore & Mandar Oak, 2013. "Networks and Favor Exchange Norms under Stochastic Costs," School of Economics Working Papers 2013-04, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.