Peer Effects in Endogenous Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2005.
"Peer Effects and Social Networks in Education and Crime,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5244, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2005. "Peer Effects and Social Networks in Education and Crime," Working Paper Series 645, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Anne C. Case & Lawrence F. Katz, 1991.
"The Company You Keep: The Effects of Family and Neighborhood on Disadvantaged Youths,"
NBER Working Papers
3705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Case, A.C. & Katz, L.F., 1991. "The Company You Keep: The Effects Of Family And Neighborhood On Disadvantaged Younths," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1555, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Rahmi İlkılıç, 2009.
"Pairwise-stability and Nash equilibria in network formation,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 38(1), pages 51-79, March.
- Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Rahmi Ilkiliç, 2004. "Pairwise-Stability and Nash Equilibria in Network Formation," Working Papers 182, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Rahmi Ilkiliç, 2005. "Pairwise-Stability and Nash Equilibria in Network Formation," Working Papers 2005.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork formation; peer effects; strategic complements; positive externalities;
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2013-02-08 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-CSE-2013-02-08 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-MIC-2013-02-08 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2013-02-08 (Network Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-02-08 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bri:uobdis:12/633. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Temple). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debriuk.html .