Report NEP-MIC-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mehmet Ekmekci & Nenad Kos & Rakesh Vohra, 2013. "Just Enough or All: Selling a Firm," Working Papers 470, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- F. Barigozzi & N. Burani, 2013. "Bidimensional screening with intrinsically motivated workers," Working Papers wp866, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Richard Dennis & Tatiana Kirsanova, 2013. "Expectations Traps and Coordination Failures with Discretionary Policymaking," Working Papers 2013_02, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Bossert, Walter & Suzumura, Kotaro, 2013. "Multi-profile intertemporal social choice: a survey," CIS Discussion paper series 584, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Philippe Choné & Romain De Nijs & Lionel Wilner, 2012. "Intertemporal Pricing with Unobserved Consumer Arrival Times," Working Papers 2012-23, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Timo Hiller, 2012. "Friends and Enemies: A Model of Signed Network Formation," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 12/629, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Timo Hiller, 2012. "Peer Effects in Endogenous Networks," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 12/633, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.