Report NEP-NET-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vega-Redondo, Fernando & Gottardi, Piero & Cabrales, Antonio, 2013. "Risk-sharing and contagion in networks," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1301, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Senay Sokullu, 2012. "Nonparametric Analysis of Two-Sided Markets," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 12/628, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Nikolaus Hautsch & Julia Schaumburg & Melanie Schienle, 2013. "Forecasting systemic impact in financial networks," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-008, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Timo Hiller, 2012. "Peer Effects in Endogenous Networks," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 12/633, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Timo Hiller, 2012. "Friends and Enemies: A Model of Signed Network Formation," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 12/629, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Omar McDoom, 2011. "It’s Who You Know: Social Networks, Interpersonal Connections, and Participation in Collective Violence," HiCN Working Papers 140, Households in Conflict Network.