Citations for "The Econometrics of Rational Addiction: The Case of Cigarettes"
by Baltagi, Badi H & Griffin, James M
- Badi H. Baltagi & James M. Griffin, 2002. "Rational addiction to alcohol: panel data analysis of liquor consumption," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 485-491.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Geishecker, Ingo, 2006.
"Rational Alcohol Addiction: Evidence from the Russian Longitudinal Monitoring Survey,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2134, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Badi H. Baltagi & Ingo Geishecker, 2006. "Rational alcohol addiction: evidence from the Russian longitudinal monitoring survey," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(9), pages 893-914.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Ingo Geishecker, 2006. "Rational Alcohol Addiction: Evidence from the Russian Longitudinal Monitoring Survey," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 81, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Göhlmann, Silja & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2008. "Smoking in Germany: Stylized Facts, Behavioral Models, and Health Policy," Ruhr Economic Papers 64, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung (RWI), Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Kaili Shen & David E. Giles, 2005.
"Rational Exuberance at the Mall: Addiction to Carrying a Credit Card Balance,"
Econometrics Working Papers
0508, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Kaili Shen & David Giles, 2006. "Rational exuberance at the mall: addiction to carrying a credit card balance," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(5), pages 587-592.
- Massimo Filippini & Giuliano Masiero, 2011.
"An empirical analysis of habit and addiction to antibiotics,"
1110, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- M. Filippini & G. Masiero, 2012. "An empirical analysis of habit and addiction to antibiotics," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 471-486, April.
- Pierpaolo Pierani & Silvia Tiezzi, 2009. "Addiction and interaction between alcohol and tobacco consumption," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 1-23, September.
- Thomas Demuynck & Ewout Verriest, 2013. "I’Ll Never Forget My First Cigarette: A Revealed Preference Analysis Of The “Habits As Durables” Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 54(2), pages 717-738, 05.
- Xiaoou Liu & Rigoberto Lopez, 2012. "Evidence of rational addiction to carbonated soft drinks?," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(3), pages 300-317, October.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0064 is not listed on IDEAS
- Auld, M. Christopher & Grootendorst, Paul, 2004.
"An empirical analysis of milk addiction,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1117-1133, November.
- Knut R. Wangen, 2004. "Some Fundamental Problems in Becker, Grossman and Murphy's Implementation of Rational Addiction Theory," Discussion Papers 375, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Silvia Tiezzi, 2005. "An empirical analysis of tobacco addiction in Italy," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 6(3), pages 233-243, September.
- Massimo Filippini & Bettina Hirl & Giuliano Masiero, 2016.
"Rational habits in residential electricity demand,"
CER-ETH Economics working paper series
16/228, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Pieroni, Luca & Salmasi, Luca, 2016. "The effect of smoking habit changes on body weight: Evidence from the UK," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 1-13.
- Silvia Tiezzi, 2003. "Addiction and Smoking Behaviour in Italy," Department of Economics University of Siena 412, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Xiaoou, Liu, 2009. "Rational Addiction Evidence From Carbonated Soft Drinks," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51620, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fenn, Aju J. & Schroeter, John R., 2004.
"Cigarettes and Addiction Information: Simulating the Demand Effects of the Tobacco Industry's 'Conspiracy of Silence',"
Staff General Research Papers
12002, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Aju Fenn & John Schroeter, 2004. "Cigarettes and addiction information: simulating the demand effects of the tobacco industry's 'conspiracy of silence'," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(19), pages 2151-2159.
- Gabriel A. Picone & Frank Sloan & Justin G. Trogdon, 2004. "The effect of the tobacco settlement and smoking bans on alcohol consumption," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(10), pages 1063-1080.
- K. Rebecca Scott, 2012. "Rational Habits and Uncertain Prices: Simulating Gasoline Consumption Behavior," Economics Series Working Papers 596, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Collet, Roger & de Lapparent, Matthieu & Hivert, Laurent, 2015. "Are French households car-use addicts? A microeconomic perspective," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 86-94.
- L. Fanelli & M. Mazzocchi, 2004. "Back to the future? Habits and rational addiction in UK tobacco and alcohol demand," Quaderni di Dipartimento 0, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna.
- Silja Göhlmann & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2008. "Smoking in Germany: Stylized Facts, Behavioral Models, and Health Policy," Ruhr Economic Papers 0064, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Ciccarelli, Carlo & Giamboni, Luigi & Waldmann, Robert, 2007.
"Cigarette smoking, pregnancy, forward looking behavior and dynamic inconsistency,"
8878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Luigi Giamboni & Robert J. Waldmann, 2008. "Cigarette Smoking, Pregnancy, Forward Looking Behavior and Dynamic Inconsistency," CEIS Research Paper 132, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Nov 2008.
- Pieroni, Luca & Salmasi, Luca, 2012. "Smoking habit changes and body weight: causal estimates from the British Household Panel Survey," MPRA Paper 43465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chee-Keong Choong, 2012. "Does domestic financial development enhance the linkages between foreign direct investment and economic growth?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 819-834, June.
- Mary Riddel & Sonja Kolstoe, 2013. "Heterogeneity in life-duration preferences: Are risky recreationists really more risk loving?," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 191-213, April.