Citations for "China's Macroeconomic Performance and Management during Transition"
by Shahid Yusuf
- Shiu, Alice & Heshmati, Almas, 2006.
"Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth for Chinese Provinces: A Panel Data Analysis,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2133, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shiu, Alice & Heshmati, Almas, 2006. "Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth for Chinese Provinces: A Panel Data Analysis," Ratio Working Papers 98, The Ratio Institute.
- Jing Jin & Heng-fu Zou, 2004.
"Fiscal decentralization, revenue and expenditure assignments, and growth in China,"
CEMA Working Papers
169, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Jin, Jing & Zou, Heng-fu, 2005. "Fiscal decentralization, revenue and expenditure assignments, and growth in China," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 1047-1064, December.
- Jing Jin & Heng-fu Zou, 2005. "Fiscal decentralization, revenue and expenditure assignments, and growth in China," CEMA Working Papers 212, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Cooper, W. W. & Kumbhakar, Subal & Thrall, Robert M. & Yu, Xuelin, 1995. "DEA and stochastic frontier analyses of the 1978 Chinese economic reforms," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 85-112, June.
- Brandt, Loren & Zhu, Xiaodong, 2001. "Soft budget constraint and inflation cycles: a positive model of the macro-dynamics in China during transition," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 437-457, April.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2011.
"The National and Regional Effects of Fiscal Decentralisation in China,"
Economics Discussion / Working Papers
11-18, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2013. "The national and regional effects of fiscal decentralisation in China," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(3), pages 731-760, December.
- Zhang, Linxiu & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott, 2002.
"Employment, emerging labor markets, and the role of education in rural China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 313-328.
- Scott Rozelle & Liniux Zhang & Jikun Huang, . "Employment, Emerging Labor Markets, and the Role of Education in Rural China," REAP Papers 22568, Rural Education Action Project at Stanford University.
- Zhang, Linxiu & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott, 2002. "Employment, Emerging Labor Markets, And The Role Of Education In Rural China," Working Papers 11969, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Philippe Dulbecco & Marie-Françoise Renard, 2003.
"Permanency and Flexibility of Institutions: The Role of Decentralization in Chinese Economic Reforms,"
The Review of Austrian Economics,
Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 327-346, December.
- Philippe DULBECCO & Mary-Françoise RENARD, 1999. "Permanency and flexibility of institutions : the role of decentralisation in Chinese economic reforms," Working Papers 199924, CERDI.
- You, Kefei & Solomon, Offiong Helen, 2015. "China's outward foreign direct investment and domestic investment: An industrial level analysis," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 249-260.
- C Goodhart & Chenggang Xu, 1996.
"The Rise of China as an Economic Power,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0299, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Fung, Michael K. Y. & Ho, Wai-Ming & Zhu, Lijing, 2000. "Stagflationary effect of government bond financing in the transforming Chinese economy: a general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 111-135, February.
- James Laurenceson & Kam Ki Tang, . "The FDI-Income Growth Nexus: a review of the Chinese experience," EAERG Discussion Paper Series 0905, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Deepak Lal, 1993.
"India and China: Contrasts in Economic Liberalization,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
706, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Lal, Deepak, 1995. "India and China: Contrasts in economic liberalization?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 1475-1494, September.
- Chen, B. & Chen, G.Q., 2006. "Exergy analysis for resource conversion of the Chinese Society 1993 under the material product system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1115-1150.
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2009. "Regional Inflation in China," MPRA Paper 24722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Feltenstein & Saleh M. Nsouli, 2001. "â€œBig Bangâ€ Versus Gradualism in Economic Reforms; An Intertemporal Analysis with an Application to China," IMF Working Papers 01/98, International Monetary Fund.
- Lino Sau, 2012. "Evolution of China's financial system and its impact on economic development," International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 1-15.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Iwata, Shigeru, 2005. "Decentralization and macroeconomic performance in China: regional autonomy has its costs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 481-501, April.
- Ho, Kin Yip & Tsui, Albert K.C., 2004. "Analysis of real GDP growth rates of greater China: An asymmetric conditional volatility approach," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 424-442.
- Albert Park and Kaja Sehrt & Albert Park and Kaja Sehrt, 1999.
"Tests of Financial Intermediation and Banking Reform in China,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
270, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Park, Albert & Sehrt, Kaja, 2001. "Tests of Financial Intermediation and Banking Reform in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 608-644, December.
- M. Herrerias & Vicente Orts, 2012. "Equipment investment, output and productivity in China," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 181-207, February.
- Brockett, Patrick L. & Cooper, William W. & Wang, Yuying & Shin, Hong-Chul, 1998. "Inefficiency and congestion in Chinese production before and after the 1978 economic reforms," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Scheibe, Jörg & Vines, David, 2005. "A Phillips Curve for China," CEPR Discussion Papers 4957, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wang, Yijiang & Chang, Chun, 1998. "Economic transition under a semifederalist government: The experience of China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-23.
- Yu, Qiao, 1997. "Economic Fluctuation, Macro Control, and Monetary Policy in the Transitional Chinese Economy," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 180-195, October.
- Chen, Yen-Hsiao & Quan, Lianfeng & Liu, Yang, 2013. "An empirical investigation on the temporal properties of China's GDP," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 69-81.
- Diego Romero-Ávila, 2013. "Is Physical Investment The Key To China'S Growth Miracle?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(4), pages 1948-1971, October.
- Mario Biggeri & Danilo Gambelli & Christine Phillips, 1999. "Small and medium enterprise theory: evidence for Chinese TVEs," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(2), pages 197-219.
- Bischoff, Ivo, 2002. "Efficiency-enhancing effects of private and collective enterprises in transitional China," Discussion Papers 9, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Linxiu Zhang & Jikun Huang & Scott Rozelle, 2002. "Emploi, nouveaux marchés du travail, et rôle de l'éducation dans la Chine rurale," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 10(3), pages 191-212.
- Charles Goodhart & Cheng-Gang Xu, 1996. "The rise of China as an economic power," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3753, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Aying Liu, 1998. "Sources of Structural Change and Output Growth of China's Economy: 1987-92," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 95-116, May.