India and China: Contrasts in Economic Liberalization
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shahid Yusuf, 1994. "China's Macroeconomic Performance and Management during Transition," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 71-92, Spring.
- Lardy,Nicholas R., 1992. "Foreign Trade and Economic Reform in China," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521414951, November.
- Ronald I. McKinnon, 1992. "Macroeconomic control in liberalizing Socialist economies: Asian and European parallels," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 92-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Desai, Padma, 1975. "China and India: Development during the Last 25 Years: Discussion," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(2), pages 365-68, May.
- Dwight H. Perkins, 1994. "Completing China's Move to the Market," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 23-46, Spring.
- Jefferson, Gary H & Rawski, Thomas G & Yuxin, Zheng, 1992. "Growth, Efficiency, and Convergence in China's State and Collective Industry," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(2), pages 239-66, January.
- Mohammad, Sharif & Whalley, John, 1984. "Rent Seeking in India: Its Costs and Policy Significance," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 387-413.
- Christopher D. Carroll & Byung-Kun Rhee & Changyong Rhee, 1994. "Are There Cultural Effects on Saving? Some Cross-Sectional Evidence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(3), pages 685-699.
- Lal, Deepak, 1987. "The Political Economy of Economic Liberalization," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 1(2), pages 273-99, January.
- Rosen, George, 1990. "India and China: Perspectives on contrasting styles of economic reform," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 273-290.
- Bhalla, A. S., 1990. "Rural-urban disparities in India and China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(8), pages 1097-1110, August.
- Malenbaum, Wilfred, 1990. "A Gloomy Portrayal of Development Achievements and Prospects: China and India: Review Article," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 38(2), pages 391-406, January.
- Richman, Barry, 1975. "Chinese and Indian Development: An Interdisciplinary Environmental Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(2), pages 345-55, May.
- Hicks, J. R., 1969. "A Theory of Economic History," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198811633, December.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 1995.
"The Needham Puzzle: Why the Industrial Revolution Did Not Originate in China,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(2), pages 269-92, January.
- Justin Yifu Lin, 1992. "The Needham Puzzle: Why the Industrial Revolution Did Not Originate in China," UCLA Economics Working Papers 650, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Greif, Avner, 1994. "Cultural Beliefs and the Organization of Society: A Historical and Theoretical Reflection on Collectivist and Individualist Societies," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(5), pages 912-50, October.
- Gary H. Jefferson & Thomas G. Rawski, 1994. "Enterprise Reform in Chinese Industry," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 47-70, Spring.
- Gyorgy Szapary & Steven Vincent Dunaway & David Burton & Mario I. BlÃ©jer, 1991. "China; Economic Reform and Macroeconomic Management," IMF Occasional Papers 76, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Kwok)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.