Citations for "Some Approaches to the Theory and Measurement of Total Factor Productivity: A Survey"
by Nadiri, M Ishaq
- Nerine Mary George & Sergey Anokhin & Vinit Parida & Joakim Wincent, 2015. "Technological advancement through imitation by industry incumbents in strategic alliances," Chapters,in: Innovation and Entrepreneurship in the Global Economy, chapter 3, pages 65-88 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Salman Ahmad & Attiya Yasmin Javid, 2015. "Analysing the Price Cost Markup and Its Behaviour over the Business Cycles in Case of Manufacturing Industries of Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2015:117, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Mungaray, Alejandro & Ramirez-Urquidy, Martin, 2007.
"Capital humano y productividad en microempresas
[Human Capital and Productivity in Microenterprises]," MPRA Paper 4064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles R. Hulten, 1991. "Introduction to "Productivity Growth in Japan and the United States"," NBER Chapters,in: Productivity Growth in Japan and the United States, pages 1-27 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sudit, Ephraim F., 1995. "Productivity measurement in industrial operations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 435-453, September.
- Jesus Felipe & J. S. L. Mccombie, 2007.
"On the Rental Price of Capital and the Profit Rate: The Perils and Pitfalls of Total Factor Productivity Growth,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 317-345.
- Jesus Felipe & J. S. L. McCombie, 2004. "On The Rental Price Of Capital And The Profit Rate: The Perils And Pitfalls Of Total Factor Productivity Growth," CAMA Working Papers 2004-10, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- repec:een:camaaa:2004-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lall,Somik V. & Gun Wang, Hyoung & Deichmann, Uwe, 2010. "Infrastructure and City Competitiveness in India," WIDER Working Paper Series 022, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Diamond, Arthur Jr., 2003. "Edwin Mansfield's contributions to the economics of technology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1607-1617, October.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Selman Çakır, 2015. "Technological progress and scientific indicators: a panel data analysis," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 263-281, April.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Selman Cakir, 2014. "Technological Progress and Scienti?c Indicators: A Panel Data Analysis," Working Papers 2014/06, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Benjamin Klotz & Rey Madoo & Reed Hansen, 1980. "A Study of High and Low "Labor Productivity" Establishments in U.S.Manufacturing," NBER Chapters,in: New Developments in Productivity Measurement, pages 239-292 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Veronica Guerrieri, 2008. "Capital Deepening and Nonbalanced Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 116(3), pages 467-498, 06.
- Daron Acemoglu & Veronica Guerrieri, 2006. "Capital Deepening and Non-Balanced Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 12475, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Veronica Guerrieri, 2006. "Capital Deepening and Non-Balanced Economic Growth," 2006 Meeting Papers 207, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1979. "Contributions and Determinants of Research and Development Expenditures in the U.S. Manufacturing Industries," NBER Working Papers 0360, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Giovannoni, 2014. "What Do We Know About the Labor Share and the Profit Share? Part II: Empirical Studies," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_804, Levy Economics Institute.
- Sadia Bader, 2006. "Determining Import Intensity of Exports for Pakistan," SBP Research Bulletin, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 2, pages 363-381..
- Tian, Xu & Yu, Xiaohua, 2012. "The Enigmas of TFP in China: A meta-analysis," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 396-414.
- Xu Tian & Xiaohua Yu, 2012. "The Enigmas of TFP in China: A Meta-Analysis," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 113, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Tavani, Daniele, 2008. "Optimal Induced Innovation and Growth with Congestion of a Limited Natural Resource," MPRA Paper 11525, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aldaz, Natalia & Millán, Joaquín, 2005. "An Inter-Country Comparison of Agricultural Productivity with Intertemporal DEA," Efficiency Series Papers 2005/02, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Stefania Villa, 2005. "Determinants of growth in Italy. A time series analysis," Quaderni DSEMS 24-2005, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Agnieszka Gehringer, 2011. "Pecuniary knowledge externalities and innovation: intersectoral linkages and their effects beyond technological spillovers," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 495-515.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka, 2010. "Pecuniary knowledge externalities and innovation: Intersectoral linkages and their effects beyond technological spillovers," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 100, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Carvalho, José L. & Haddad, Cláudio L. S., 1978. "Distorções no mercado de fatores: comércio internacional e emprego reconsiderado," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 32(2), April.
- Mark Doms & Eric J. Bartelsman, 2000. "Understanding Productivity: Lessons from Longitudinal Microdata," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 569-594, September.
- Eric J. Bartelsman & Mark Doms, 2000. "Understanding productivity: lessons from longitudinal microdata," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-19, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Salem, M., 1987. "Productivity and Technical Change in Canadian Food and Beverage Industries: 1961-1982," Working Papers 243864, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Ackah, Ishmael, 2015. "On the relationship between energy consumption, productivity and economic growth: Evidence from Algeria, Ghana, Nigeria and South Africa," MPRA Paper 64887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David H. Good & M. Ishaq Nadiri & Robin C. Sickles, 1996. "Index Number and Factor Demand Approaches to the Estimation of Productivity," NBER Working Papers 5790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Good, D. & Nadiri, M.I. & Sickles, R., 1996. "Index Number and Factor Demand Approaches to the Estimarion of Productivity," Working Papers 96-34, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Christoph Meister & Bart Verspagen & Guntram B. Wolff, 2006. "European Productivity Gaps: Is R&D the Solution?," Chapters,in: Competitiveness and Growth in Europe, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Meister, C. & Verspagen, B., 2004. "European Productivity Gaps: Is R&D the solution?," Working Papers 04.03, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Christoph Meister & Bart Verspagen, 2005. "European Productivity Gaps Is R&D the Solution?," DRUID Working Papers 05-06, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Meister,Christoph & Verspagen,Bart, 2004. "European productivity gaps: Is R&D the solution?," Research Memorandum 005, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Carlo Carraro & Enrica De Cian, 2009. "Factor-Augmenting Technical Change: an Empirical Assessment," Working Papers 2009_29, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Enrica De Cian, 2009. "Factor-Augmenting Technical Change: An Empirical Assessment," Working Papers 2009.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jamuna Agarwal, 1979. "Productivity of foreign and domestic firms in Indian industries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 115(1), pages 116-127, March.
- Brady, Michael P. & Sohngen, Brent, 2008. "Agricultural Productivity, Technological Change, and Deforestation: A Global Analysis," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6420, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Haddad, Mona, 1993. "How trade liberalization affected productivity in Morocco," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1096, The World Bank.
- Hastings, Trevor, 1981. "The Impact Of Scientific Research On Australian Rural Productivity," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 25(01), April.
- Odedokun, Matthew O., 1999. "How the Size of the Monetary Sector Affects Economic Growth: Econometric Evidence from Industrial and Developing Countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 213-241, March.
- Georgeta Vidican-Sgouridis & Annette Kim, 2008. "From Workers to Owners: Survey Evidence on the Impact of Property Rights Reforms on Small Farmers in Two Regions in Romania," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp905, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- repec:got:cegedp:100 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bart van Ark, 2014. "Total factor productivity : Lessons from the past and directions for the future," Working Paper Research 271, National Bank of Belgium.
- Ng, Linda Fung-Yee & Tuan, Chyau, 1997. "Evolving outward investment, industrial concentration, and technology change: Implications for post-1997 Hong Kong," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 315-332.
- O’Donnell, C.J., 2016. "Using information about technologies, markets and firm behaviour to decompose a proper productivity index," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 190(2), pages 328-340.
- Laurits R. Christensen & Dianne Cummings & Dale Jorgenson, 1980. "Economic Growth, 1947–73: An International Comparison," NBER Chapters,in: New Developments in Productivity Measurement, pages 595-698 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles R. Hulten, 2000. "Total Factor Productivity: A Short Biography," NBER Working Papers 7471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ndonga Dennis, 2013. "Increasing Africa’s Share of Vertical Investments through Single Window Systems," The Law and Development Review, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 181-215, August.
- Khan, Safdar Ullah Khan, 2005. "Macro Determinants of Total Factor Productivity in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 8693, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Sep 2005.
- te Kloot, Jack H. & Anderson, Jock R., 1977. "Estimation Of Technological Change In The Pastoral Zone," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 45(04), December.
- James Ted McDonald & Mita Bhattacharya & Harry Bloch, 2004. "Labour Productivity, Import Competition and Market Structure in Australian Manufacturing," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 48, Econometric Society.
- Christopher O`Donnell, 2014. "An Economic Approach to Identifying the Drivers of Productivity Change in the Market Sectors of the Australian Economy," CEPA Working Papers Series WP022014, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- O'Donnell, C.J., 2014. "Technologies, Markets and Behaviour: Some Implications for Estimating Efficiency and Productivity Change," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Maquarie, Australia 165867, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Fischer, Manfred M. & Scherngell, Thomas & Reismann, Martin, 2008. "Knowledge spillovers and total factor productivity. Evidence using a spatial panel data model," MPRA Paper 77762, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hulten, Charles R., 2010. "Growth Accounting," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Jesus Felipe & John S.L. McCombie, 2013. "The Aggregate Production Function and the Measurement of Technical Change," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1975.