Citations for "Some Approaches to the Theory and Measurement of Total Factor Productivity: A Survey"
by Nadiri, M Ishaq
- Daron Acemoglu & Veronica Guerrieri, 2006.
"Capital Deepening and Non-Balanced Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
12475, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Veronica Guerrieri, 2006. "Capital Deepening and Non-Balanced Economic Growth," 2006 Meeting Papers 207, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Xu Tian & Xiaohua Yu, 2012.
"The Enigmas of TFP in China: A Meta-Analysis,"
Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers
113, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Khan, Safdar Ullah Khan, 2005. "Macro Determinants of Total Factor Productivity in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 8693, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Sep 2005.
- Tavani, Daniele, 2008. "Optimal Induced Innovation and Growth with Congestion of a Limited Natural Resource," MPRA Paper 11525, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefania Villa, 2005. "Determinants of growth in Italy. A time series analysis," Quaderni DSEMS 24-2005, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- repec:pid:wpaper:2015:117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Georgeta Vidican-Sgouridis & Annette Kim, 2008. "From Workers to Owners: Survey Evidence on the Impact of Property Rights Reforms on Small Farmers in Two Regions in Romania," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp905, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1979. "Contributions and Determinants of Research and Development Expenditures in the U.S. Manufacturing Industries," NBER Working Papers 0360, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Safdar Ullah Khan, 2006. "Macro Determinants of Total Factor Productivity in Pakistan," SBP Research Bulletin, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 2, pages 383-401..
- Ceyhun Elgin & Selman Çakır, 2015.
"Technological progress and scientific indicators: a panel data analysis,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 263-281, April.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Selman Cakir, 2014. "Technological Progress and Scienti?c Indicators: A Panel Data Analysis," Working Papers 2014/06, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Odedokun, Matthew O., 1999. "How the Size of the Monetary Sector Affects Economic Growth: Econometric Evidence from Industrial and Developing Countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 213-241, March.
- Carvalho, José L. & Haddad, Cláudio L. S., 1978. "Distorções no mercado de fatores: comércio internacional e emprego reconsiderado," Revista Brasileira de Economia, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 32(2), April.
- Olivier Giovannoni, 2014. "What Do We Know About the Labor Share and the Profit Share? Part II: Empirical Studies," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_804, Levy Economics Institute.
- Good, D. & Nadiri, M.I. & Sickles, R., 1996.
"Index Number and Factor Demand Approaches to the Estimarion of Productivity,"
96-34, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- David H. Good & M. Ishaq Nadiri & Robin C. Sickles, 1996. "Index Number and Factor Demand Approaches to the Estimation of Productivity," NBER Working Papers 5790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Ted McDonald & Mita Bhattacharya & Harry Bloch, 2004. "Labour Productivity, Import Competition and Market Structure in Australian Manufacturing," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 48, Econometric Society.
- O’Donnell, C.J., 2016. "Using information about technologies, markets and firm behaviour to decompose a proper productivity index," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 190(2), pages 328-340.
- Mungaray, Alejandro & Ramirez-Urquidy, Martin, 2007.
"Capital humano y productividad en microempresas
[Human Capital and Productivity in Microenterprises]," MPRA Paper 4064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brady, Michael P. & Sohngen, Brent, 2008. "Agricultural Productivity, Technological Change, and Deforestation: A Global Analysis," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6420, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jesus Felipe & J. S. L. McCombie, 2004.
"On The Rental Price Of Capital And The Profit Rate: The Perils And Pitfalls Of Total Factor Productivity Growth,"
CAMA Working Papers
2004-10, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jesus Felipe & J. S. L. Mccombie, 2007. "On the Rental Price of Capital and the Profit Rate: The Perils and Pitfalls of Total Factor Productivity Growth," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 317-345.
- Meister,Christoph & Verspagen,Bart, 2004.
"European productivity gaps: Is R&D the solution?,"
005, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Christoph Meister & Bart Verspagen, 2005. "European Productivity Gaps Is R&D the Solution?," DRUID Working Papers 05-06, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Meister, C. & Verspagen, B., 2004. "European Productivity Gaps: Is R&D the solution?," Working Papers 04.03, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Sudit, Ephraim F., 1995. "Productivity measurement in industrial operations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 435-453, September.
- O'Donnell, C.J., 2014. "Technologies, Markets and Behaviour: Some Implications for Estimating Efficiency and Productivity Change," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Maquarie, Australia 165867, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Carlo Carraro & Enrica De Cian, 2009.
"Factor-Augmenting Technical Change: an Empirical Assessment,"
2009_29, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Enrica De Cian, 2009. "Factor-Augmenting Technical Change: An Empirical Assessment," Working Papers 2009.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jamuna Agarwal, 1979. "Productivity of foreign and domestic firms in Indian industries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 115(1), pages 116-127, March.
- Charles R. Hulten, 2000. "Total Factor Productivity: A Short Biography," NBER Working Papers 7471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- te Kloot, Jack H. & Anderson, Jock R., 1977. "Estimation Of Technological Change In The Pastoral Zone," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 45(04), December.
- Mark Doms & Eric J. Bartelsman, 2000.
"Understanding Productivity: Lessons from Longitudinal Microdata,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 569-594, September.
- Eric J. Bartelsman & Mark Doms, 2000. "Understanding productivity: lessons from longitudinal microdata," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-19, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Laurits R. Christensen & Dianne Cummings & Dale Jorgenson, 1980. "Economic Growth, 1947–73: An International Comparison," NBER Chapters, in: New Developments in Productivity Measurement, pages 595-698 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher O`Donnell, 2014. "An Economic Approach to Identifying the Drivers of Productivity Change in the Market Sectors of the Australian Economy," CEPA Working Papers Series WP022014, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Aldaz, Natalia & Millán, Joaquín, 2005. "An Inter-Country Comparison of Agricultural Productivity with Intertemporal DEA," Efficiency Series Papers 2005/02, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Charles R. Hulten, 1991. "Introduction to "Productivity Growth in Japan and the United States"," NBER Chapters, in: Productivity Growth in Japan and the United States, pages 1-27 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:got:cegedp:100 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin Klotz & Rey Madoo & Reed Hansen, 1980. "A Study of High and Low "Labor Productivity" Establishments in U.S.Manufacturing," NBER Chapters, in: New Developments in Productivity Measurement, pages 239-292 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ackah, Ishmael, 2015. "On the relationship between energy consumption, productivity and economic growth: Evidence from Algeria, Ghana, Nigeria and South Africa," MPRA Paper 64887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lall,Somik V. & Gun Wang, Hyoung & Deichmann, Uwe, 2010. "Infrastructure and City Competitiveness in India," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Agnieszka Gehringer, 2011.
"Pecuniary knowledge externalities and innovation: intersectoral linkages and their effects beyond technological spillovers,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 495-515.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka, 2010. "Pecuniary knowledge externalities and innovation: Intersectoral linkages and their effects beyond technological spillovers," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 100, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Hastings, Trevor, 1981. "The Impact Of Scientific Research On Australian Rural Productivity," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 25(01), April.
- Diamond, Arthur Jr., 2003. "Edwin Mansfield's contributions to the economics of technology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1607-1617, October.
- Ng, Linda Fung-Yee & Tuan, Chyau, 1997. "Evolving outward investment, industrial concentration, and technology change: Implications for post-1997 Hong Kong," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 315-332.
- Haddad, Mona, 1993. "How trade liberalization affected productivity in Morocco," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1096, The World Bank.