Citations for "Income Distribution, Politics, and Growth"
by Perotti, Roberto
- Huffman, Gregory W., 1996.
"Endogenous tax determination and the distribution of wealth,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 207-242, December.
- Huffman, Gregory W., 1996. "Endogenous tax determination and the distribution of wealth," Working Papers 9605, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Sherif Khalifa & Sherine El Hag, 2010. "Income Disparities, Economic Growth, And Development As A Threshold," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 35(2), pages 23-36, June.
- Herschel I. Grossman & Minseong Kim, 1995.
"Predation and Accumulation,"
NBER Working Papers
5357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chowdhury, Khorshed, 2004. "Convergence of Per Capita GDP Across SAARC Countries," Economics Working Papers wp04-07, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Paul J. Zak, 2002. "Institutions, Property Rights, and Growth," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 68(1), pages 55-73.
- Kevin J. Lansing, 1993. "Dynamic optimal fiscal and monetary policy in a business cycle model with income redistribution," Working Paper 9308, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ugo Panizza, 1999.
"Income Inequality and Economic Growth: Evidence from the American Data,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
6877, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ugo Panizza, 1999. "Income Inequality and Economic Growth: Evidence from the American Data," Research Department Publications 4178, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Claudia Biancotti, 2004. "A Polarization of Polarization? The Distribution of Inequality 1970-1996," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 487, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ugo Panizza, 1999. "Desigualdad del ingreso y crecimiento económico: elementos de juicio de datos de USA," Research Department Publications 4179, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Wan, Guanghua & Lu, Ming & Chen, Zhao, 2006.
"The inequality-growth nexus in the short and long run: Empirical evidence from China,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 654-667, December.
- Wan, Guanghua & Lu, Ming & Chen, Zhao, 2006. "The Inequality-Growth Nexus in the Short and Long Runs: Empirical Evidence from China," WIDER Working Paper Series 092, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Peter, Klara Sabirianova & Buttrick, Steve & Duncan, Denvil, 2010.
"Global Reform of Personal Income Taxation, 1981–2005: Evidence From 189 Countries,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 63(3), pages 447-478, September.
- Klara Sabirianova Peter & Steve Buttrick & Denvil Duncan, 2007. "Global Reform of Personal Income Taxation, 1981-2005: Evidence from 189 Countries," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0721, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Peter, Klara Sabirianova & Buttrick, Steve & Duncan, Denvil, 2009. "Global Reform of Personal Income Taxation, 1981-2005: Evidence from 189 Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 4228, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cabral, René & García-Díaz, Rocío & Mollick, André Varella, 2016. "Does globalization affect top income inequality?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 916-940.
- Gustavo A. Marrero & Juan G. Rodríguez, 2009.
"Inequality of Opportunity and Growth,"
- Chang, R., 1992.
"Political Party Negotiations, Income Distribution and Endogenous Growth,"
92-39, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Chang, Roberto, 1998. "Political party negotiations, income distribution, and endogenous growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 227-255, April.
- Roberto Chang, 1995. "Political party negotiations, income distribution, and endogenous growth," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 95-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Luigi L. Pasinetti, 2000. "Critique of the neoclassical theory of growth and distribution," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(215), pages 383-431.
- Rene Cabral & Rocio Garcia-Diaz & Andre Varella Mollick, 2015. "Does globalization affect top income inequality?," Working Papers 372, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Josten, Stefan Dietrich, 2003. "Inequality, Crime and Economic Growth: A Classical Argument for Distributional Equality," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 10(4), pages 435-452, August.
- International Monetary Fund, 2003. "Income Inequality and Redistributive Government Spending," IMF Working Papers 03/14, .
- Bassett, William F. & Burkett, John P. & Putterman, Louis, 1999. "Income distribution, government transfers, and the problem of unequal influence," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 207-228, June.
- Suresh Babu, M. & Bhaskaran, Vandana & Venkatesh, Manasa, 2016. "Does inequality hamper long run growth? Evidence from Emerging Economies," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 99-113.
- Ashley S. Timmer & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1996. "Racism, Xenophobia or Markets? The Political Economy of Immigration Policy Prior to the Thirties," NBER Working Papers 5867, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luigi L. Pasinetti, 2000. "Critique of the neoclassical theory of growth and distribution," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(215), pages 383-431.
- Figini, P, 1999. "Inequality and Growth Revisited," Trinity Economics Papers 992, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Beraldo, Sergio & Montolio, Daniel & Turati, Gilberto, 2009. "Healthy, educated and wealthy: A primer on the impact of public and private welfare expenditures on economic growth," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 946-956, December.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Tselios, Vassilis, 2008.
"Inequalities in Income and Education and Regional Economic Growth in Western Europe,"
DYNREG34, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Vassilis Tselios, 2010. "Inequalities in income and education and regional economic growth in western Europe," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 44(2), pages 349-375, April.
- Chicchi, D., 1999. "Inequality in Income and Access to Education: A Cross-Country Analysis," Research Paper 158, World Institute for Development Economics Research.
- Milanovic, Branko, 1996. "Nations, conglomerates, and empires : the tradeoff between income and sovereignty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1675, The World Bank.
- Milanovic, Branko, 2000. "The median-voter hypothesis, income inequality, and income redistribution: an empirical test with the required data," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 367-410, September.
- Branko Milanovic, 2003. "The median voter hypothesis, income inequality and income," HEW 0305001, EconWPA.
- Chowdhury, K, 2005. "What´s Happening to Per Capita Gdp in the ASEAN Countries?. An Analysis of Convergence, 1960-2001," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 5(3).
- Hans Grüner, 2009. "Inequality and Political Consensus," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 239-265, September.
- Lahiri, Radhika & Ratnasiri, Shyama, 2013. "Costly technology adoption, redistribution and growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 440-449.
- Elena Sochirca & Oscar Afonso & Sandra Silva, 2012. "Political rivalry effects on human capital accumulation and inequality: a New Political Economy approach," FEP Working Papers 466, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Paul J. ZAK, 2002. "Institutions, Property Rights and Growth," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2002014, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Justman, Moshe & Gradstein, Mark, 1999. "The Industrial Revolution, Political Transition, and the Subsequent Decline in Inequality in 19th-Century Britain," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 109-127, April.
- Paul, Gilles Saint & Verdier, Thierry, 1996. "Inequality, redistribution and growth: A challenge to the conventional political economy approach," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 719-728, April.
- Dimova, Ralitza & Gbakou, Monnet, 2013. "The Global Food Crisis: Disaster, Opportunity or Non-event? Household Level Evidence from Côte d’Ivoire," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 185-196.