Citations for "Multiple Equilibria and Persistence in Aggregate Fluctuations"
by Durlauf, Steven N
- Sornette, Didier & Zhou, Wei-Xing, 2006. "Importance of positive feedbacks and overconfidence in a self-fulfilling Ising model of financial markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 370(2), pages 704-726.
- Wenzel, Lars & Wolf, André, 2013. "Protection against major catastrophes: An economic perspective," HWWI Research Papers 137, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Francis X. Diebold & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 1994.
"Measuring Business Cycles: A Modern Perspective,"
NBER Working Papers
4643, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Azomahou, Theophile & Mishra, Tapas, 2009. "Stochastic environmental effects, demographic variation, and economic growth," MERIT Working Papers 016, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Paul Masson, 1999.
"Multiple equilibria, contagion, and the emerging market crises,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sep.
- Paul R. Masson, 1999. "Multiple Equilibria, Contagion, and the Emerging Market Crises," IMF Working Papers 99/164, International Monetary Fund.
- Richard Startz, 1998.
"Growth States and Shocks,"
Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington
0064, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Ellis, Christopher J., 1998. "Multiple Equilibria and Rules of Thumb," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 27-54, January.
- Flavio Toxvaerd & Chryssi Giannitsarou, 2004.
"Recursive global games,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003
104, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Randal J. Verbrugge, 1998. "A Framework for Studying Economic Interactions (with applications to corruption and business cycles)," Game Theory and Information 9809006, EconWPA, revised 01 Oct 1998.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Scott, Andrew, 1997.
"Asymmetric business cycles: Theory and time-series evidence,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 501-533, December.
- Scott, A. & Acemoglu, D., 1995. "Asymmetric Business Cycles: Theory and Time-series Evidence," Economics Series Working Papers 99173, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Cowan, Robin & Jonard, Nicolas, 2004.
"Network structure and the diffusion of knowledge,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1557-1575, June.
- Jonard, N. & Yfldizoglu, M., 1998.
"Technological diversity in an evolutionary industry model with localized learning and network externalities,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 35-53, March.
- Nicolas Jonard & Murat Yildizoglu, . "Technological Diversity in an Evolutionary Industry Model with Localized Learning and Network Externalities," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 13, Society for Computational Economics.
- Russell Cooper & Alok Johri, 1996.
"Dynamic Complementarities: A Quantitative Analysis,"
NBER Working Papers
5691, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cooper, Russell W. & Johri, Alok, 1997. "Dynamic complementarities: A quantitative analysis," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 97-119, September.
- Zhang, Qinghua, 2007. "A micro-foundation of local business cycles," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 568-601, September.
- Kraay, Aart & Raddatz, Claudio, 2005.
"Poverty traps, aid, and growth,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3631, The World Bank.
- Durlauf, S.N., 1996.
"Statistical Mechanics Approaches to Socioeconomic Behavior,"
9617, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Steven N. Durlauf, 1996. "Statistical Mechanics Approaches to Socioeconomic Behavior," NBER Technical Working Papers 0203, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven N. Durlauf, 1996. "Statistical Mechanics Approaches to Socioeconomic Behavior," Working Papers 96-08-069, Santa Fe Institute.
- John S. Earle & Klara Sabirianova Peter, 2006. "Complementarity and Custom in Contract Violation," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 06-129, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Juan Ruiz, 2003. "Another Perspective on Planned obsolescence: is there really too much Innovation?," Industrial Organization 0302001, EconWPA.
- Denis Phan & Stephane Pajot & Jean-Pierre Nadal, 2003. "The Monopolist's Market with Discrete Choices and Network Externality Revisited: Small-Worlds, Phase Transition and Avalanches in an ACE Framework," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 150, Society for Computational Economics.
- Didier Sornette & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2005. "Importance of Positive Feedbacks and Over-confidence in a Self-Fulfilling Ising Model of Financial Markets," Papers cond-mat/0503607, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2005.
- Emanuela Randon, . "Multiple Equilibria with Externalities," Discussion Papers 04/09, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Katarzyna Ostasiewicz & Michal H. Tyc & Piotr Goliczewski & Piotr Magnuszewski & Andrzej Radosz & Jan Sendzimir, 2006. "Integrating economic and psychological insights in binary choice models with social interactions," Papers physics/0609170, arXiv.org.