Citations for "Adjustment Costs, Uncertainty, and the Behavior of the Firm"
by Pindyck, Robert S
- Lensink, Robert & Sterken, Elmer, 2001.
"Asymmetric information, option to wait to invest and the optimal level of investment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 365-374, February.
- Lensink, Robert & Sterken, Elmer, 1999. "Asymmetric information, option to wait to invest and the optimal level of investment," CCSO Working Papers 199917, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Baldursson, Fridrik M. & Fehr, Nils-Henrik M. von der, 2009.
"Price volatility and risk exposure: on the interaction of quota and product markets,"
14994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fridrik Baldursson & Nils-Henrik Fehr, 2012. "Price Volatility and Risk Exposure: On the Interaction of Quota and Product Markets," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 52(2), pages 213-233, June.
- Baldursson, Fridrik M. & von der Fehr, Nils-Henrik M., 2009. "Price Volatility and Risk Exposure: on the Interaction of Quota and Product Markets," Memorandum 11/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Susan Sunila Sharma, 2011.
"Investment and oil price volatility,"
Financial Econometics Series
2011_14, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Mellati, Ali, 2008. "Uncertainty and investment in private sector: An analytical argument and a review of the economy of Iran," MPRA Paper 26655, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fisher, Anthony C. & Rubio, Santiago J., 1997. "Adjusting to Climate Change: Implications of Increased Variability and Asymmetric Adjustment Costs for Investment in Water Reserves," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 207-227, November.
- Santiago J. Rubio Jorge & Juan Patricio Castro Valdivia, 1996.
"Long-run groundwater reserves under uncertainty,"
Working Papers. Serie EC
1996-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Charles F Mason, 2012.
"On Equilibrium in Resource Markets with Scale Economies and Stochastic Prices,"
OxCarre Working Papers
073, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Mason, Charles F., 2012. "On equilibrium in resource markets with scale economies and stochastic prices," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 288-300.
- Rita De Siano & Marcella D'Uva & Giovanna Messina, 1999. "Aree Monetarie Ottimali: Literature Review," Working Papers 2_1999, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Abel, Andrew B, 1985.
"A Stochastic Model of Investment, Marginal q and the Market Value of the Firm,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(2), pages 305-22, June.
- Andrew B. Abel, 1984. "A Stochastic Model of Investment, Marginal q and the Market Value of theFirm," NBER Working Papers 1484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wall, Charles A. & Fisher, Brian S., 1988. "Supply Response and the Theory of Production and Profit Functions," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(03), December.
- Sing, Tien-Foo & Patel, Kanak, 2001. "Evidence of irreversibility in the UK property market," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 313-334.
- Doris Neuberger, 1991. "Risk taking by banks and captial accumulation: A portfolio approach," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 283-303, October.
- R.W. Fraser, 1982. "Inventories and a Firm's Incentive for Wage Constraints," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 82-23, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Chateau, Jean-Pierre D., 1990. "Financement dynamique des intermédiaires financiers : l’effet de la volatilité du taux de crédit sur les dépôts de base," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 66(1), pages 50-64, mars.
- Bernard Dumas, 1988. "Pricing Physical Assets Internationally," NBER Working Papers 2569, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gabe, Todd M., 2001. "The Effects Of Local Taxes And Spending On Business Startups," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20769, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Manfred Stadler, 1992. "Determinants of innovative activity in oligopolistic markets," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 137-156, June.
- Caren Sureth, 2002. "Partially Irreversible Investment Decisions and Taxation under Uncertainty: A Real Option Approach," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(2), pages 185-221, 05.
- SHINADA Naoki, 2008. "Corporate Investment and Uncertainty: An empirical analysis," Discussion papers 08033, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Rosanne Altshuler & Jason Cummins, 1998.
"Tax Policy and the Dynamic Demand for Domestic and Foreign Capital by Multinational Corporations,"
Departmental Working Papers
199808, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Altshuler, Rosanne & Cummins, Jason, 1997. "Tax Policy and the Dynamic Demand for Domestic and Foreign Capital by Multinational Corporations," Working Papers 97-31, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Jason G. Cummins, . "Tax Policy and the Dynamic Demand for Domestic and Foreign Capital by Multinational Corporations," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 174, Society for Computational Economics.
- Pratt, Stephen & Blake, Adam & Swann, Peter, 2013. "Dynamic general equilibrium model with uncertainty: Uncertainty regarding the future path of the economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 429-439.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf & Kevin A. Hassett, 1995.
"Investment Under Alternative Return Assumptions: Comparing Random Walks and Mean Reversion,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0175, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Metcalf, Gilbert E. & Hassett, Kevin A., 1995. "Investment under alternative return assumptions Comparing random walks and mean reversion," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1471-1488, November.
- Andrew B. Abel & Janice C. Eberly, 1993.
"A Unified Model of Investment Under Uncertainty,"
NBER Working Papers
4296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew B. Abel & Janice C. Eberly, . "A Unified Model of Investment Under Uncertainty," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 14-93, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas & Catarina Roseta-Palma, 2013. "Instabilities and robust control in natural resource management," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 161-180, December.
- Sumru Altug & Fanny S. Demers & Michel Demers, 2004. "Tax Policy and Irreversible Investment," CDMA Working Paper Series 200404, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Chateau, John Peter D., 1985. "Liability management of financial intermediaries in a dynamic and uncertain perspective," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 183-200, March.
- Kanniainen, Vesa, 1991.
"Optimal Production of Innovations Under Uncertainty,"
348, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Vesa Kanniainen, 1993. "Optimal production of innovations under uncertainty," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 147-168, June.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20060060 is not listed on IDEAS