Citations for "Extreme Coexceedances in New EU Member States’ Stock Markets"
by Charlotte Christiansen & Angelo Ranaldo
- Koch, Nicolas, 2014. "Tail events: A new approach to understanding extreme energy commodity prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 195-205.
- Riadh Aloui & Mohamed Safouane Ben Aïssa & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2014.
"Dependence and extreme dependence of crude oil and natural gas prices with applications to risk management,"
2014-590, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Aloui, Riadh & Aïssa, Mohamed Safouane Ben & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Nguyen, Duc Khuong, 2014. "Dependence and extreme dependence of crude oil and natural gas prices with applications to risk management," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 332-342.
- Mark Mink & Jochen Mierau, 2009.
"Measuring Stock Market Contagion with an Application to the Sub-prime Crisis,"
DNB Working Papers
217, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Mierau, Jochen O. & Mink, Mark, 2013. "Are stock market crises contagious? The role of crisis definitions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 4765-4776.
- Berger, Dave & Pukthuanthong, Kuntara, 2012. "Market fragility and international market crashes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(3), pages 565-580.
- Pirovano, Mara, 2012. "Monetary policy and stock prices in small open economies: Empirical evidence for the new EU member states," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 372-390.
- Lucey, Brian & Sevic, Aleksandar, 2010.
"Investigating the determinants of banking coexceedances in Europe in the summer of 2008,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 275-283, July.
- Brian Lucey* School of Business and Institute for International Integration Studies,Trinity College Dublin Aleksandar Ševic, School of Business, Trinity College Dublin, 2009. "Investigating the Determinants of Banking Coexceedances in Europe in the Summer of 2008," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp301, IIIS.
- Nektarios Aslanidis & Christos S. Savva, 2011. "Are There Still Portfolio Diversification Benefits In Eastern Europe? Aggregate Versus Sectoral Stock Market Data," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 79(6), pages 1323-1352, December.
- Charlotte Christiansen, 2013.
"Classifying Returns as Extreme: European Stock and Bond Markets,"
CREATES Research Papers
2013-37, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Christiansen, Charlotte, 2014. "Classifying returns as extreme: European stock and bond markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 1-4.
- Hong-Ghi Min & Young-Soon Hwang, 2012. "Dynamic correlation analysis of US financial crisis and contagion: evidence from four OECD countries," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(24), pages 2063-2074, December.
- Pilar Abad & Helena Chuliá, 2014.
"European government bond market integration in turbulent times,"
2014-08, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
- Pilar Abad & Helena Chuliá, 2014. "“European government bond market integration in turbulent times”," IREA Working Papers 201424, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2014.
- Dragan Tevdovski, 2014. "Extreme negative coexceedances in South Eastern European stock markets," CREATES Research Papers 2014-18, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Chouliaras, Andreas & Grammatikos, Theoharry, 2014. "Extreme Returns in the European Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 58978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ekaterina Dorodnykh, 2013. "What Drives Stock Exchange Integration?," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 6(2), pages 47-79, September.
- Michel Beine & Antonio Cosma & Robert Vermeulen, 2008.
"The Dark Side of Global Integration: Increasing Tail Dependence,"
CREA Discussion Paper Series
08-03, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Beine, Michel & Cosma, Antonio & Vermeulen, Robert, 2010. "The dark side of global integration: Increasing tail dependence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 184-192, January.
- Antonio Cosma & email@example.com & Michel Beine & Robert Vermeulen, 2009. "The Dark Side of Global Integration: Increasing Tail Dependence," LSF Research Working Paper Series 09-05, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Bethke, Sebastian & Gehde-Trapp, Monika & Kempf, Alexander, 2015. "Investor sentiment, flight-to-quality, and corporate bond comovement," CFR Working Papers 13-06 [rev.3], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Abad, Pilar & Chuliá, Helena & Gómez-Puig, Marta, 2010.
"EMU and European government bond market integration,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2851-2860, December.
- Abad, Pilar & Chuliá, Helena & Gómez-Puig, Marta, 2009. "EMU and European government bond market integration," Working Paper Series 1079, European Central Bank.
- Alenka Kavkler & Mejra Festić, 2011. "Modelling Stock Exchange Index Returns in Different GDP Growth Regimes," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(1), pages 3-22.
- Ekaterina Dorodnykh, 2014. "Determinants of stock exchange integration: evidence in worldwide perspective," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 41(2), pages 292 - 316, March.
- Riadh Aloui & Mohamed Safouane Ben Aissa & Khuong Nguyen Duc, 2010.
"Global Financial Crisis, Extreme Interdependences, and Contagion E§ects: The Role of Economic Structure,"
15, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Aloui, Riadh & Aïssa, Mohamed Safouane Ben & Nguyen, Duc Khuong, 2011. "Global financial crisis, extreme interdependences, and contagion effects: The role of economic structure?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 130-141, January.
- Lucey, Brian M. & Zhang, QiYu, 2011. "Financial integration and emerging markets capital structure," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1228-1238, May.
- Christiansen, Charlotte, 2014.
"Integration of European bond markets,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 191-198.
- Apostolos Thomadakis, 2012. "Measuring Financial Contagion with Extreme Coexceedances," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1112, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Chiu, Wan-Chien & Peña, Juan Ignacio & Wang, Chih-Wei, 2015. "Industry characteristics and financial risk contagion," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 411-427.
- Anissa Chaibi & Maria Ulici, 2014. "Shock and Volatility Transmissions between Bank Stock Returns in Romania: Evidence from a VARGARCH Approach," Working Papers 2014-095, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Mylonidis, Nikolaos & Kollias, Christos, 2010. "Dynamic European stock market convergence: Evidence from rolling cointegration analysis in the first euro-decade," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 2056-2064, September.
- Eduard Baumöhl & Štefan Lyócsa, 2014. "How smooth is the stock market integration of CEE-3?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1079, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Markwat, Thijs & Kole, Erik & van Dijk, Dick, 2009.
"Contagion as a domino effect in global stock markets,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1996-2012, November.
- Markwat, T.D. & Kole, H.J.W.G. & van Dijk, D.J.C., 2008. "Contagion as Domino Effect in Global Stock Markets," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-071-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Chouliaras, Andreas & Grammatikos, Theoharry, 2013. "News Flow, Web Attention and Extreme Returns in the European Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 51335, University Library of Munich, Germany.