The Impact of Postal Voting on Participation, Evidence for Switzerland
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Luechinger, Simon & Rosinger, Myra & Stutzer, Alois, 2006. "The Impact of Postal Voting on Participation: evidence for Switzerland," Working papers 2006/02, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mueller, Dennis C. & Stratmann, Thomas, 2003. "The economic effects of democratic participation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(9-10), pages 2129-2155, September.
More about this item
Keywordspostal voting; voting costs; voting participation; turnout;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2006-08-05 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-POL-2006-08-05 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zur:iewwpx:297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marita Kieser). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seizhch.html .