Der Einfluß der Grenznähe auf die Standortwahl von Unternehmen: Eine theoretische Analyse und empirische Befunde für Ostdeutschland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hanson, Gordon H., 2001.
"U.S.-Mexico Integration and Regional Economies: Evidence from Border-City Pairs,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 259-287, September.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 1996. "U.S.-Mexico Integration and Regional Economies: Evidence from Border- City Pairs," NBER Working Papers 5425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanson, Gordon H, 1996.
"Localization Economies, Vertical Organization, and Trade,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1266-1278, December.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 1994. "Localization Economies, Vertical Organization and Trade," NBER Working Papers 4744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sander, Birgit & Schmidt, Klaus-Dieter, 1998. "Wirtschaftliche Perspektiven von Grenzregionen: ein internationaler Vergleich," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1785, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Krieger-Boden, Christiane, 1995. "Die räumliche Dimension in der Wirtschaftstheorie: Ältere und neuere Erklärungsansätze," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 832, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gordon H. Hanson, 1997.
"The Effects of Offshore Assembly on Industry Location: Evidence from U.S. Border Cities,"
NBER Chapters, in: The Effects of U.S. Trade Protection and Promotion Policies, pages 297-322,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 1995. "The Effects of Offshore Assembly on Industry Location: Evidence from U.S. Border Cities," NBER Working Papers 5400, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCallum, John, 1995. "National Borders Matter: Canada-U.S. Regional Trade Patterns," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 615-623, June.
- Hanson, Gordon H., 1996. "Economic integration, intraindustry trade, and frontier regions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 941-949, April.
- John F. Helliwell, 1997. "National Borders, Trade and Migration," NBER Working Papers 6027, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Herbert Giersch, 1949. "Economic Union Between Nations and the Location of Industries," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 87-97.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin & Stiller, Silvia, 2002.
"Integration Effects in Border Regions - A Survey of Economic Theory and Empirical Studies,"
Discussion Paper Series
26340, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin & Stiller, Silvia, 2002. "Integration effects in border regions - a survey of economic theory and empirical studies," ERSA conference papers ersa02p066, European Regional Science Association.
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin & Stiller, Silvia, 2002. "Integration effects in border regions: A survey of economic theory and empirical studies," HWWA Discussion Papers 179, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Almus, Matthias & Egeln, Jürgen & Engel, Dirk, 1999. "Determinanten regionaler Unterschiede in der Gründungshäufigkeit wissensintensiver Dienstleister," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-22, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsborder economics; regional development; firm foundations;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:5235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.