Localization Economies, Vertical Organization and Trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hanson, Gordon H, 1996. "Localization Economies, Vertical Organization, and Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1266-1278, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J., 1996.
"Integration, specialization, and adjustment,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 959-967, April.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J, 1993. "Integration, Specialization and Adjustment," CEPR Discussion Papers 886, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Krugman & Anthony Venables, 1993. "Integration, Specialization, and the Adjustment," NBER Working Papers 4559, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Markusen & Thomas Rutherford, 1994.
"Discrete plant-location decisions in an applied general-equilibrium model of trade liberalization,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(1), pages 133-151, March.
- James R. Markusen & Thomas F. Rutherford, 1993. "Discrete Plant-Location Decisions in an Applied General-Equilibrium Model of Trade Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 4513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dwivedi, T. D. & Srivastava, V. K., 1978. "Optimality of least squares in the seemingly unrelated regression equation model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 391-395, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Henryk Bak & Sebastian Maciejewski, 2015. "Asymmetric shocks and international risk sharing in the European Monetary Union and the European Union," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 46(6), pages 523-564.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Yannis Psycharis & Vassilis Tselios, 2012.
"Public investment and regional growth and convergence: Evidence from Greece,"
Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(3), pages 543-568, August.
- RodrÃguez-Pose, AndrÃ©s & Tselios, Vassilis & Psycharis, Yannis, 2012. "Public investment and regional growth and convergence: Evidence from Greece," CEPR Discussion Papers 9011, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Yannis Psycharis & Vassilis Tselios, 2012. "Public investment and regional growth and convergence: Evidence from Greece," Working Papers 2012-05, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Ademir Rocha & Fernando Perobelli, 2020.
"Spatial distribution of logistics services in Brazil: A potential market analysis,"
Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 185-217, February.
- Ademir Antonio Moreira Rocha & Fernando Salgueiro Perobelli, 2019. "Spatial Distribution of Logistics Services in Brazil: a Potential Market Analysis," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2019_05, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Lenaerts, Bert & Allroggen, Florian & Malina, Robert, 2021. "The economic impact of aviation: A review on the role of market access," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 91(C).
- Bąk Henryk & Maciejewski Sebastian, 2015. "Endogeneity and Specialization in the European Monetary Union," International Journal of Management and Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of World Economy, vol. 46(1), pages 7-40, June.
- Magdalena Olczyk, 2016. "International Competitiveness in the Economics Literature: A Bibliometric Study," Athens Journal of Business & Economics, Athens Institute for Education and Research (ATINER), vol. 2(4), pages 375-388, October.
- Sandy Dall’erba, 2005.
"Distribution of regional income and regional funds in Europe 1989–1999: An exploratory spatial data analysis,"
The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 39(1), pages 121-148, March.
- Dall'erba, Sandy, 2003. "Distribution of Regional Income and Regional Funds in Europe 1989-1999: an Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis," MPRA Paper 1378, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Depken, Craig II & Sonora, Robert J., 2002. "International price volatility: Evidence from U.S. and Mexican cities," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 179-193, August.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Torstensson, Johan & Torstensson, Rasha, 1997.
"Growth effects of European integration,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1537-1557, August.
- Magnus Henrekson & Johan Torstensson & Rasha Torstensson,, "undated". "Growth Effects of European Integration," Discussion Papers 96/1, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Torstensson, Rasha, 1996. "Growth Effects of European Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 1465, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Torstensson, Johan & Torstensson, Rasha, 1995. "Growth Effects of European Integration," Working Paper Series 439, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Helena Marques, 2008. "Trade And Factor Flows In A Diverse Eu: What Lessons For The Eastern Enlargement(S)?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 364-408, April.
- Lapo, Valentina, 2010. "Spatial concentration of production and investor expectations: the analysis of branch attraction of investments into regions," Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 18(2), pages 3-19.
- Shertzer, Allison & Twinam, Tate & Walsh, Randall P., 2018.
"Zoning and the economic geography of cities,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 20-39.
- Allison Shertzer & Tate Twinam & Randall P. Walsh, 2016. "Zoning and the Economic Geography of Cities," NBER Working Papers 22658, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Allison Shertzer & Tate Twinam & Randall Walsh, 2016. "Zoning and the Economic Geography of Cities," Working Papers id:11331, eSocialSciences.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Thulin, Per, 2005. "The trade-off between agglomeration forces and relative costs: EU versus the “world” Evidence from firm-level location data 1974-1998," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 30, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Pontus Braunerhjelm & Per Thulin, 2009. "Agglomeration, Relative Wage Costs and Foreign Direct Investment—Evidence from Swedish MNCs 1974–1998," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 197-217, September.
- Jorge Eduardo Mendoza Cota, 2002. "Agglomeration Economies and Urban Manufacturing Growth in the Northern Border Cities of Mexico," Economía Mexicana NUEVA ÉPOCA, CIDE, División de Economía, vol. 0(1), pages 163-190, January-J.
- Magdalena Olczyk, 2016. "Bibliometric approach to tracking the concept of international competitiveness," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(6), pages 945-959, November.
- Cem Ertur & Julie Le Gallo & Catherine Baumont, 2006.
"The European Regional Convergence Process, 1980-1995: Do Spatial Regimes and Spatial Dependence Matter?,"
International Regional Science Review, , vol. 29(1), pages 3-34, January.
- Catherine Baumont & Cem Ertur & Julie Le Gallo, 2002. "The European Regional Convergence Process, 1980-1995: Do Spatial Regimes and Spatial Dependence Matter?," Econometrics 0207002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cem Ertur & Julie Le Gallo & Catherine Baumont, 2006. "The European Regional Convergence Process, 1980-1995: Do Spatial Regimes and Spatial Dependence Matter?," Post-Print halshs-00009638, HAL.
- Epifani, Paolo, 2005. "Heckscher-Ohlin and agglomeration," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 645-657, November.
- George Petrakos & Panagiotis Artelaris, 2009. "European Regional Convergence Revisited: A Weighted Least Squares Approach," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 314-331, June.
- Peter Mayerhofer & Oliver Fritz, 2013. "Wiens Stadtwirtschaft. Internationale Spezialisierungschancen, zentrale Wirtschaftsbereiche," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 57933, January.
More about this item
- E14 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Austrian; Evolutionary; Institutional
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:4744. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.