Localization Economies, Vertical Organization, and Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Gordon H. Hanson, 1994. "Localization Economies, Vertical Organization and Trade," NBER Working Papers 4744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J., 1996.
"Integration, specialization, and adjustment,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 959-967, April.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J, 1993. "Integration, Specialization and Adjustment," CEPR Discussion Papers 886, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Krugman & Anthony Venables, 1993. "Integration, Specialization, and the Adjustment," NBER Working Papers 4559, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Markusen & Thomas Rutherford, 1994.
"Discrete plant-location decisions in an applied general-equilibrium model of trade liberalization,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(1), pages 133-151, March.
- James R. Markusen & Thomas F. Rutherford, 1993. "Discrete Plant-Location Decisions in an Applied General-Equilibrium Model of Trade Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 4513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Dwivedi, T. D. & Srivastava, V. K., 1978. "Optimality of least squares in the seemingly unrelated regression equation model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 391-395, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Yannis Psycharis & Vassilis Tselios, 2012.
"Public investment and regional growth and convergence: Evidence from Greece,"
Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(3), pages 543-568, August.
- Psycharis, Yannis & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres & Tselios, Vassilis, 2012. "Public investment and regional growth and convergence: Evidence from Greece," CEPR Discussion Papers 9011, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Yannis Psycharis & Vassilis Tselios, 2012. "Public investment and regional growth and convergence: Evidence from Greece," Working Papers 2012-05, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Arena, Matteo P. & Dewally, Michaël, 2012. "Firm location and corporate debt," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1079-1092.
- Elisenda Paluzie & Jordi Pons & Daniel Tirado, 2001.
"Regional Integration and Specialization Patterns in Spain,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 285-296.
- Elisenda Paluzie Hernandez & Jordi Pons Novell & Daniel Aurelio Tirado Fabregat, 2000. "Regional integration and specialisation patterns in Spain," Working Papers in Economics 62, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Ademir Rocha & Fernando Perobelli, 2020.
"Spatial distribution of logistics services in Brazil: A potential market analysis,"
Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 185-217, February.
- Ademir Antonio Moreira Rocha & Fernando Salgueiro Perobelli, 2019. "Spatial Distribution of Logistics Services in Brazil: a Potential Market Analysis," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2019_05, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Borgman, Benny, 2006. "Agglomeration, Diversity and Regional Growth," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 71, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Lenaerts, Bert & Allroggen, Florian & Malina, Robert, 2021. "The economic impact of aviation: A review on the role of market access," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 91(C).
- Hillberry, Russell & Hummels, David, 2013. "Trade Elasticity Parameters for a Computable General Equilibrium Model," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, in: Peter B. Dixon & Dale Jorgenson (ed.), Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 1213-1269, Elsevier.
- Souleymane Coulibaly, 2004. "Evolving Cityscapes: Agglomeration and Specialization with Mobile Labor and Vertical Linkages," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 04.17, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Bąk Henryk & Maciejewski Sebastian, 2015. "Endogeneity and Specialization in the European Monetary Union," International Journal of Management and Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of World Economy, vol. 46(1), pages 7-40, June.
- Magdalena Olczyk, 2016. "International Competitiveness in the Economics Literature: A Bibliometric Study," Athens Journal of Business & Economics, Athens Institute for Education and Research (ATINER), vol. 2(4), pages 375-388, October.
- Sandy Dall’erba, 2005.
"Distribution of regional income and regional funds in Europe 1989–1999: An exploratory spatial data analysis,"
The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 39(1), pages 121-148, March.
- Dall'erba, Sandy, 2003. "Distribution of Regional Income and Regional Funds in Europe 1989-1999: an Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis," MPRA Paper 1378, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Torstensson, Johan & Torstensson, Rasha, 1997.
"Growth effects of European integration,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1537-1557, August.
- Magnus Henrekson & Johan Torstensson & Rasha Torstensson,, "undated". "Growth Effects of European Integration," Discussion Papers 96/1, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Torstensson, Rasha, 1996. "Growth Effects of European Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 1465, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Torstensson, Johan & Torstensson, Rasha, 1995. "Growth Effects of European Integration," Working Paper Series 439, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Buettner, Thiess, 1999. "Local Capital Income Taxation and Competition for Capital: The Choice of the Tax Rate," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa180, European Regional Science Association.
- Lapo, Valentina, 2010. "Spatial concentration of production and investor expectations: the analysis of branch attraction of investments into regions," Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 18(2), pages 3-19.
- Marco Leonardi, 1997. "Regional Adjustment to Employment Shocks: Italy 1960-1994," Working Papers 16, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Sep 1998.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Thulin, Per, 2005. "The trade-off between agglomeration forces and relative costs: EU versus the “world” Evidence from firm-level location data 1974-1998," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 30, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Vassilis Tselios, 2009. "Growth and Convergence in Income Per Capita and Income Inequality in the Regions of the EU," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 343-370.
- Pontus Braunerhjelm & Per Thulin, 2009. "Agglomeration, Relative Wage Costs and Foreign Direct Investment—Evidence from Swedish MNCs 1974–1998," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 197-217, September.
- Berkowitz, Daniel & DeJong, David N., 1999. "Russia's internal border," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 633-649, September.
- Magdalena Olczyk, 2016. "Bibliometric approach to tracking the concept of international competitiveness," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(6), pages 945-959, November.
More about this item
- E14 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Austrian; Evolutionary; Institutional
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:86:y:1996:i:5:p:1266-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Michael P. Albert (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.