Development Problems and Policies at the German Border with Poland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rauch, James E, 1991.
"Comparative Advantage, Geographic Advantage and the Volume of Trade,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(408), pages 1230-1244, September.
- James E. Rauch, 1990. "Comparative Advantage, Geographic Advantage, and the Volume of Trade," NBER Working Papers 3512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sander, Birgit & Schmidt, Klaus-Dieter, 1998. "Wirtschaftliche Perspektiven von Grenzregionen: ein internationaler Vergleich," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1785, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- McCallum, John, 1995. "National Borders Matter: Canada-U.S. Regional Trade Patterns," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 615-623, June.
- Herbert Giersch, 1949. "Economic Union Between Nations and the Location of Industries," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 87-97.
- Hans-Joachim Schalk & Gerhard Untiedt, 1999. "Regionale Wirtschaftförderung : erfolgreich, gewirkt oder lediglich mitgenommen?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 52(10-11), pages 20-25, October.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J, 1990. "Integration and the Competitiveness of Peripheral Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 363, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerling, Katja & Schmidt, Klaus-Dieter, 2000. "Zur Arbeitsteilung zwischen Regionen: Das nordöstliche Brandenburg aus der Sicht der regionalökonomischen Theorie," Kiel Working Papers 965, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin & Stiller, Silvia, 2002.
"Integration effects in border regions : a survey of economic theory and empirical studies,"
HWWA Discussion Papers
179, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin & Stiller, Silvia, 2002. "Integration effects in border regions - a survey of economic theory and empirical studies," ERSA conference papers ersa02p066, European Regional Science Association.
- Michael Moritz, 2011.
"Spatial effects of open borders on the Czech labour market,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 19(2), pages 305-331, April.
- Moritz, Michael, 2008. "Spatial effects of open borders on the Czech labour market," Discussion Papers 59, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Michael Moritz, 2009. "Spatial Effects of Open Borders on the Czech Labour Market," WIFO Working Papers 345, WIFO.
- Moritz, Michael, 2008. "Spatial effects of open borders on the Czech labour market," IAB Discussion Paper 200830, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Moritz, Michael & Gröger, Margit, 2007. "The German-Czech border region after the fall of the Iron Curtain: Effects on the labour market : an empirical study using the IAB Employment Sample (IABS)," IAB Discussion Paper 200701, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Peter Huber, 2005. "The Regional Effects of European Integration - an Empirical Analysis of Three Enlargement Episodes," ERSA conference papers ersa05p68, European Regional Science Association.
- Peter Huber, 2008. "Did previous EU-enlargements change the regional distribution of production? An empirical analysis of three enlargement episodes," International Journal of Public Policy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(3/4), pages 187-206.
- Silvia Stiller, 2003. "Integration in the German-Polish border region ? Status Quo and Current Developments," ERSA conference papers ersa03p183, European Regional Science Association.
- Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2007.
"L’enclave russe de Kaliningrad : spécificité territoriale et intégration à l’économie mondiale
[The Russian Enclave of Kaliningrad: Territorial Specificity and Integration with the World Economy]," MPRA Paper 20939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moritz, Michael & Gröger, Margit, 2006. "The German-Czech Border Region after the Fall of the Iron Curtain : Effects on the Labour Market," Discussion Papers 48, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa99pa136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.