Measuring and explaining levels of regional economic integration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brownstone, David & Golob, Thomas F., 1992.
"The effectiveness of ridesharing incentives: Discrete-choice models of commuting in Southern California,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, pages 5-24.
- Brownstone, David & Golob, Thomas F., 1992. "The Effectiveness of Ridesharing Incentives: Discrete-choice Models of Commuting in Southern California," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt0w0518qd, University of California Transportation Center.
- Graham Bird & Ramkishen Rajan, 2002. "The Political Economy of A Trade-First Approach to Regionalism," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-18, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Pédussel Wu, Jennifer, 2002. "Trade agreements as self-protection," ZEI Working Papers B 29B-2002, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- David Romer, 1993.
"Openness and Inflation: Theory and Evidence,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(4), pages 869-903.
- Edward D. Mansfield & Helen V. Milner & B. Peter Rosendorff, 2015.
"Why Democracies Cooperate More: Electoral Control and International Trade Agreements,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE POLITICAL ECONOMY OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE, chapter 11, pages 227-263
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Mansfield, Edward D. & Milner, Helen V. & Rosendorff, B. Peter, 2002. "Why Democracies Cooperate More: Electoral Control and International Trade Agreements," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 56(03), pages 477-513, June.
- Carlo Perroni & John Whalley, 2000.
"The new regionalism: trade liberalization or insurance?,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 33(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Carlo Perroni & John Whalley, 1994. "The New Regionalism: Trade Liberalization or Insurance?," NBER Working Papers 4626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baier, Scott L. & Bergstrand, Jeffrey H., 2004. "Economic determinants of free trade agreements," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 29-63, October.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1998. "The New Regionalism," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(449), pages 1149-1161, July.
- Park, Donghyun, 1999. "The Prospects for Further Economic Integration in ASEAN," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 14, pages 382-418.
- Fernandez, Raquel & Portes, Jonathan, 1998. "Returns to Regionalism: An Analysis of Nontraditional Gains from Regional Trade Agreements," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 12(2), pages 197-220, May.
- John Whalley, 1998. "Why Do Countries Seek Regional Trade Agreements?," NBER Chapters,in: The Regionalization of the World Economy, pages 63-90 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Becker, William E. & Kennedy, Peter E., 1992. "A Graphical Exposition of the Ordered Probit," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(01), pages 127-131, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baldwin, Richard & Jaimovich, Dany, 2012.
"Are Free Trade Agreements contagious?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, pages 1-16.
- Baldwin, Richard & Jaimovich, Dany, 2009. "Are Free Trade Agreements Contagious?," CCES Discussion Paper Series 12, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Baldwin, Richard & Jaimovich, Dany, 2010. "Are Free Trade Agreements Contagious?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7904, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Baldwin & Dany Jaimovich, 2010. "Are Free Trade Agreements Contagious?," NBER Working Papers 16084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Baldwin & Dany Jaimovich, 2009. "Are Free Trade Agreements Contagious?," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-057, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Baldwin, Richard Edward & Rieder , Roland, 2007.
"A Test of Endogenous Trade Bloc Formation Theory on EU Data,"
East Asian Economic Review,
Korea Institute for International Economic Policy, vol. 11(2), pages 77-110, December.
- Baldwin, Richard & Rieder, Roland, 2007. "A Test of Endogenous Trade Bloc Formation Theory on EU Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 6389, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laura Márquez-Ramos & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Celestino Suárez-Burguet, 2011. "Determinants of Deep Integration: Examining Socio-political Factors," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 479-500, July.
- Roland Rieder, 2006. "Playing Dominoes in Europe: An Empirical Analysis of the Domino Theory for the EU, 1962-2004," IHEID Working Papers 11-2006, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Jun 2006.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional Economic Integration; Ordered-Probit Estimation; Uncertainty;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
- C19 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zeiwps:b122004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zeibnde.html .