A model of the market for bank credit: The case of Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabian Lindner, 2012. "Saving does not finance Investment: Accounting as an indispensableguide to economic theory," IMK Working Paper 100-2012, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Kugler, Peter, 1987. "Credit rationing and the adjustment of the loan rate: An empirical investigation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 505-525.
- Martin, Christopher, 1990. "Corporate Borrowing and Credit Constraints: Structural Disequilibrium Estimates for the U.K," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(1), pages 78-86, February.
- Luc Bauwens & Michel Lubrano, 2007.
"Bayesian Inference in Dynamic Disequilibrium Models: An Application to the Polish Credit Market,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2-4), pages 469-486.
- BAUWENS, Luc & LUBRANO, Michel, 2006. "Bayesian inference in dynamic disequilibrium models: an application to the Polish credit market," CORE Discussion Papers 2006050, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BAUWENS, Luc & LUBRANO, Michel, 2007. "Bayesian inference in dynamic disequilibrium models: an application to the Polish credit market," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1918, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Luc, BAUWENS & Michel, LUBRANO, 2006. "Bayesian Inference in Dynamic Disequilibrium Models : an Application to the Polish Credit Market," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006027, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Piti Disyatat, 2011. "The Bank Lending Channel Revisited," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43(4), pages 711-734, June.
- Horst Rottmann & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2013.
"A micro data approach to the identification of credit crunches,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(17), pages 2423-2441, June.
- Horst Rottmann & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2010. "A Micro Data Approach to the Identification of Credit Crunches," CESifo Working Paper Series 3159, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rottmann, Horst & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2013. "A micro data approach to the identification of credit crunches," Munich Reprints in Economics 19741, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Wollmershäuser, Timo & Rottmann, Horst, 2010. "A micro data approach to the identification of credit crunches," Weidener Diskussionspapiere 24, University of Applied Sciences Amberg-Weiden (OTH).
- Lucie Režňáková & Svatopluk Kapounek, 2015. "Is There a Credit Crunch in the Czech Republic?," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 63(3), pages 995-1003.
- Cosimano, Thomas F., 1988. "The banking industry under uncertain monetary policy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 117-139, March.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Garcia, Rene, 1977. "Disequilibrium Econometrics for Business Loans," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(5), pages 1187-1204, July.
- Ito, Takatoshi & Ueda, Kazuo, 1981. "Tests of the Equilibrium Hypothesis in Disequilibrium Econometrics: An International Comparison of Credit Rationing," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(3), pages 691-708, October.
- John F. Geweke, 1991. "Evaluating the accuracy of sampling-based approaches to the calculation of posterior moments," Staff Report 148, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Greetje Everaert & Natasha X Che & Nan Geng & Bertrand Gruss & Gregorio Impavido & Yinqiu Lu & Christian Saborowski & Jérôme Vandenbussche & Li Zeng, 2015. "Does Supply or Demand Drive the Credit Cycle? Evidence from Central, Eastern, and Southeastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 15/15, International Monetary Fund.
- McLeay, Michael & Radia, Amar & Thomas, Ryland, 2014. "Money creation in the modern economy," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 54(1), pages 14-27.
- Boysen-Hogrefe, Jens & Dovern, Jonas & Groll, Dominik & van Roye, Björn & Scheide, Joachim, 2010. "Droht in Deutschland eine Kreditklemme?," Kiel Discussion Papers 472/473, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- A. Asimakopulos, 1986. "Finance, Liquidity, Saving, and Investment," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 79-90, September.
- Nirvikar Singh & Xavier Vives, 1984. "Price and Quantity Competition in a Differentiated Duopoly," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(4), pages 546-554, Winter.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:18:y:1984:i:3:p:771-797 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xavier Freixas & Jean-Charles Rochet, 2008. "Microeconomics of Banking, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 0262062704, January.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Paul Davidson, 1986. "Finance, Funding, Saving, and Investment," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 101-110, September.
- Schmidt, Torsten & Zwick, Lina, 2012. "In Search for a Credit Crunch in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 361, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Jakab, Zoltan & Kumhof, Michael, 2015. "Banks are not intermediaries of loanable funds – and why this matters," Bank of England working papers 529, Bank of England.
- Burcu Erdogan, 2010. "Kreditklemme in Deutschland: Mythos oder Realität?," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 79(4), pages 27-37.
- King, Stephen R, 1986. "Monetary Transmission: Through Bank Loans or Bank Liabilities?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 18(3), pages 290-303, August.
- Thomas I. Palley, 1996. "Accommodationism versus Structuralism: Time for an Accommodation," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 585-594, July.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit; Money Supply; Money Multiplier;
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2018-02-05 (Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2018-02-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2018-02-05 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wuewep:98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfwuede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.