Credit rationing and the adjustment of the loan rate: An empirical investigation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mason, Robin, 1998.
"An options-based model of equilibrium credit rationing,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 71-85, March.
- Mason, R, 1996. "An Option-Based Model of Equilibrium Credit Rationing," Economics Papers 128, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- repec:zbw:rwidps:0006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Parker, Simon C, 2002. "Do Banks Ration Credit to New Enterprises? And Should Governments Intervene? President's Lecture Delivered at the Annual General Meeting of the Scottish Economic Society 4-5 September 2001," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 49(2), pages 162-195, May.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0361 is not listed on IDEAS
- Torsten Schmidt & Lina Zwick, 2012. "In Search for a Credit Crunch in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 0361, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Djedidi-Kooli, Salima, 2009. "L’accès au financement des PME en France : quel rôle joué par la structure du système bancaire ?," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/8354 edited by Etner, François, December.
- Winker, Peter, 1994. "Eine makroökonometrische Analyse von Kreditmarkt und Kreditrationierung: Bankkredite in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland 1974 - 1989," Discussion Papers, Series II 220, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Nehls, Hiltrud & Schmidt, Torsten, 2003. "Credit Crunch in Germany?," RWI Discussion Papers 6, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Tlili, Rim, 2012. "Comment justifier la multibancarité au sein des PME ?," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/10919 edited by Etner, François, December.
- Torsten Schmidt & Hiltrud Nehls, 2003. "Credit Crunch in Germany?," RWI Discussion Papers 0006, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Bofinger, Peter & Maas, Daniel & Ries, Mathias, 2017. "A model of the market for bank credit: The case of Germany," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 98, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Schmidt, Torsten & Zwick, Lina, 2012. "In Search for a Credit Crunch in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 361, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Juan Luis Vega, 1992. "El papel del crédito en el mecanismo de transmisión monetaria," Estudios Económicos, Banco de España;Estudios Económicos Homepage, number 48, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:9:y:1987:i:4:p:505-525. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.