Eine makroökonometrische Analyse von Kreditmarkt und Kreditrationierung: Bankkredite in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland 1974 - 1989
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kugler, Peter, 1987. "Credit rationing and the adjustment of the loan rate: An empirical investigation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 505-525.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Garcia, Rene, 1977. "Disequilibrium Econometrics for Business Loans," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(5), pages 1187-1204, July.
- Osano, Hiroshi & Tsutsui, Yoshiro, 1985. "Implicit Contracts in the Japanese Bank Loan Market," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 211-229, June.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1983. "Incentive Effects of Terminations: Applications to the Credit and Labor Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 912-927, December.
- Ito, Takatoshi & Ueda, Kazuo, 1981. "Tests of the Equilibrium Hypothesis in Disequilibrium Econometrics: An International Comparison of Credit Rationing," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(3), pages 691-708, October.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1990.
"Macroeconomic Models with Equity and Credit Rationing,"
NBER Chapters, in: Asymmetric Information, Corporate Finance, and Investment, pages 15-42,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz & Andrew Weiss, 1989. "Macroeconomic models with equity and credit rationing," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1990. "Macroeconomic Models with Equity and Credit Rationing," NBER Working Papers 3533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melitz, Jacques & Pardue, Morris, 1973. "The Demand and Supply of Commercial Bank Loans," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 5(2), pages 669-692, May.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-1580, November.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Sealey, C W, Jr, 1979. "Credit Rationing in the Commercial Loan Market: Estimates of a Structural Model under Conditions of Disequilibrium," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(3), pages 689-702, June.
- Johansen, Soren, 1992.
"Determination of Cointegration Rank in the Presence of a Linear Trend,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 383-397, August.
- Johansen, S., 1991. "Determination of Cointegration Rank in the Presence of a Linear Trend," Papers 76a, Helsinki - Department of Economics.
- Berger, Allen N & Udell, Gregory F, 1992.
"Some Evidence on the Empirical Significance of Credit Rationing,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(5), pages 1047-1077, October.
- Allen N. Berger & Gregory F. Udell, 1990. "Some evidence on the empirical significance of credit rationing," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 105, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Martin, Christopher, 1990. "Corporate Borrowing and Credit Constraints: Structural Disequilibrium Estimates for the U.K," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(1), pages 78-86, February.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1992. "Capital markets and economic fluctuations in capitalist economies," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 269-306, April.
- Jaffee, Dwight & Stiglitz, Joseph, 1990. "Credit rationing," Handbook of Monetary Economics, in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 837-888, Elsevier.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Dwight M. Jaffee & Thomas Russell, 1976. "Imperfect Information, Uncertainty, and Credit Rationing," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(4), pages 651-666.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1989. "Lectures on Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022834.
- Winker, Peter, 1993. "Die Trägheit von Zinssätzen und Kreditrationierung in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland," Discussion Papers, Series II 208, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smolny, Werner, 1995. "Employment and unemployment in Germany: Some results from a macroeconomic disequilibrium model," Discussion Papers, Series II 247, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Parker, Simon C, 2002. "Do Banks Ration Credit to New Enterprises? And Should Governments Intervene? President's Lecture Delivered at the Annual General Meeting of the Scottish Economic Society 4-5 September 2001," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 49(2), pages 162-195, May.
- Mason, Robin, 1998.
"An options-based model of equilibrium credit rationing,"
Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 71-85, March.
- Mason, R, 1996. "An Option-Based Model of Equilibrium Credit Rationing," Economics Papers 128, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Schmidt, Torsten & Zwick, Lina, 2012. "In Search for a Credit Crunch in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 361, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0361 is not listed on IDEAS
- Torsten Schmidt & Lina Zwick, 2012. "In Search for a Credit Crunch in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 0361, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Lorenzo Burlon & Davide Fantino & Andrea Nobili & Gabriele Sene, 2016. "The quantity of corporate credit rationing with matched bank-firm data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1058, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Phengpis, Chanwit & Swanson, Peggy E., 2004. "Increasing input information and realistically measuring potential diversification gains from international portfolio investments," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 197-217, August.
- Stöß, Elmar, 1996. "Die Finanzierungsstruktur der Unternehmen und deren Reaktion auf montäre Impulse: Eine Analyse anhand der Unternehmensbilanzstatistik der Deutschen Bundesbank," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 1996,09, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Bofinger, Peter & Maas, Daniel & Ries, Mathias, 2017. "A model of the market for bank credit: The case of Germany," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 98, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Juan Luis Vega, 1992. "El papel del crédito en el mecanismo de transmisión monetaria," Estudios Económicos, Banco de España, number 48.
- Kjenstad, Einar C. & Su, Xunhua & Zhang, Li, 2015. "Credit rationing by loan size: A synthesized model," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 20-27.
- Hedman Jansson, Kristina & Huisman, Chelsey Jo & Lagerkvist, Carl Johan & Rabinowicz, Ewa, 2013. "Agricultural Credit Market Institutions: A Comparison of Selected European Countries," Working papers 144003, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Ericsson, Neil R & Hendry, David F & Mizon, Grayham E, 1998.
"Exogeneity, Cointegration, and Economic Policy Analysis,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 16(4), pages 370-387, October.
- Neil R. Ericsson & David F. Hendry & Grayham E. Mizon, 1998. "Exogeneity, cointegration, and economic policy analysis," International Finance Discussion Papers 616, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Adolfo Barajas & Enrique López & Hugo Oliveros, 2001.
"¿Por qué en Colombia el Crédito al Sector Privado es tan Reducido,"
Borradores de Economia
185, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Enrique López & Adolfo Barajas & Hugo Oliveros, 2001. "¿ Por qué en Colombia el Crédito al Sector Privado es tan Reducido?," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003787, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Diamandis, Panayiotis F., 2009. "International stock market linkages: Evidence from Latin America," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 13-30.
- Patrick Artus, 1984. "Le fonctionnement du marché du crédit : diverses analyses dans un cadre de déséquilibre," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 35(4), pages 591-622.
- Sulaiman, Saidu & Masih, Mansur, 2017. "Is liberalizing finance the game in town for Nigeria ?," MPRA Paper 95569, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colombage, Sisira R.N., 2009. "Financial markets and economic performances: Empirical evidence from five industrialized economies," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 339-348, September.
- Roberto Tamborini, 2010.
"The Macroeconomics of Imperfect Capital Markets: Whither Saving-Investment Imbalances?,"
Contributions to Economics, in: Giorgio Calcagnini & Enrico Saltari (ed.), The Economics of Imperfect Markets, chapter 0, pages 137-166,
- Roberto Tamborini, 2008. "The macroeconomics of imperfect capital markets. Whither saving-investment imbalances?," Department of Economics Working Papers 0815, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Agur, Itai, 2012. "Credit rationing when banks are funding constrained," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 220-227.
- Diamandis, Panayiotis F. & Georgoutsos, Dimitris A. & Kouretas, Georgios P., 2000. "The monetary model in the presence of I(2) components: long-run relationships, short-run dynamics and forecasting of the Greek drachma," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 917-941, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:kondp2:220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fwkonde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fwkonde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.