The Demand and Supply of Commercial Bank Loans
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fase, M. M. G., 1995. "The demand for commercial bank loans and the lending rate," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 99-115, January.
- Hassan, Faiza & Qayyum, Abdul, 2013. "Modelling the Demand for Bank Loans by Private Business Sector in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 55366, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2014.
- Albertazzi, Ugo & Gambacorta, Leonardo, 2010.
"Bank profitability and taxation,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2801-2810, November.
- Ugo Albertazzi & Leonardo Gambacorta, 2006. "Bank Profitability and Taxation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 364, Society for Computational Economics.
- Ugo Albertazzi & Leonardo Gambacorta, 2007. "Bank profitability and taxation," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 649, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:41:y:2017:i:c:p:303-317 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Paul Goulvestre, 1980. "Rationnement du crédit et risque de défaut," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 31(3), pages 465-504.
- Marco Pedrotti, 2014. "Model for the Interest Margin of a Risk-Neutral Bank. The Role of the Bank Orientation," Journal of Entrepreneurial and Organizational Diversity, European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises, vol. 3(1), pages 167-180, June.
- Rumen Dobrinsky & Nikolay Markov, 2003. "Policy Regime Change And Corporate Credit In Bulgaria: Asymmetric Supply And Demand Responses," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-607, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Leonardo S. Alencar, 2012.
"Revisiting Bank Pricing Policies in Brazil: Evidence from Loan and Deposit Markets,"
Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(67), pages 35-71, December.
- Leonardo S. Alencar, 2011. "Revisiting Bank Pricing Policies in Brazil: evidence from loan and deposit markets," Working Papers Series 235, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Gambacorta, Leonardo, 2008.
"How do banks set interest rates?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 792-819, July.
- Leonardo Gambacorta, 2004. "How Do Banks Set Interest Rates?," NBER Working Papers 10295, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonardo Gambacorta, 2005. "How Do Banks Set Interest Rates?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 542, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Carlotta Rossi, 2010.
"Modelling bank lending in the euro area: a nonlinear approach,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(14), pages 1099-1112.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Carlotta Rossi, 2007. "Modelling bank lending in the euro area: A non-linear approach," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 650, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Peter Howells, 2005. "The Endogeneity of Money: Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 0513, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Jiménez Polanco, Miguel Alejandro & Ramírez de Leon, Francisco Alberto, 2018.
"Análisis del canal del crédito en presencia de racionamiento: Evidencia para Centroamérica y la República Dominicana
[Credit Channel Analysis in Presence of Credit Crunches: Evidence for Central Am," MPRA Paper 87712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Winker, Peter, 1994. "Eine makroökonometrische Analyse von Kreditmarkt und Kreditrationierung: Bankkredite in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland 1974 - 1989," Discussion Papers, Series II 220, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Winker, Peter, 1996. "A macroeconomic disequilibrium model of the German credit market," Discussion Papers, Series II 302, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Nadia Bensaci, 2008. "L’analyse de la banque selon le paradigme de la finance et l’examen du modèle de banque universelle en France," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 91(1), pages 127-142.
- Ramirez, Francisco A., 2012.
"Crédito Al Sector Privado En República Dominicana (1997-2011): ¿Existe Evidencia De Racionamiento Del Crédito?
[Private Sector Loans in the Dominican Republic (1997-2011):Is There Evidence of credi," MPRA Paper 68333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimiliano Affinito & Fabio Farabullini, 2009. "Does the Law of One Price Hold in Euro-Area Retail Banking? An Empirical Analysis of Interest Rate Differentials across the Monetary Union," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 5(1), pages 5-37, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:5:y:1973:i:2:p:669-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.