Modelling the Demand for Bank Loans by Private Business Sector in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pesaran, M. H. & Shin, Y. & Smith, R. J., 1996. "Testing for the 'Existence of a Long-run Relationship'," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9622, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ross Levine, 1997.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth: Views and Agenda,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 688-726, June.
- Levine, Ross, 1996. "Financial development and economic growth : views and agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1678, The World Bank.
- Breusch, T S, 1978. "Testing for Autocorrelation in Dynamic Linear Models," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(31), pages 334-355, December.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1981. "The Roles of Money and Credit in Macroeconomic Analysis," NBER Working Papers 0831, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abdul Qayyum, 2002.
"Demand for Bank Lending by the Private Business Sector in Pakistan,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 41(2), pages 149-159.
- Qayyum, Abdul, 2002. "Demand for Bank Lending by the Private Business Sector in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 2084, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2002.
- Yannis Panagopoulos & Aristotelis Spiliotis, 1998. "The Determinants of Commercial Banks’ Lending Behavior: Some Evidence for Greece," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 649-672, July.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin & Richard J. Smith, 2001. "Bounds testing approaches to the analysis of level relationships," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 289-326.
- Pesaran, M Hashem, 1997.
"The Role of Economic Theory in Modelling the Long Run,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(440), pages 178-191, January.
- Pesaran, M.H., 1996. "The Role of Economic Theory in Modelling the Long Run," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9612, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Basil J. Moore, 1983. "Unpacking the Post Keynesian Black Box: Bank Lending and the Money Supply," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(4), pages 537-556, July.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Garcia, Rene, 1977. "Disequilibrium Econometrics for Business Loans," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(5), pages 1187-1204, July.
- Davidson, Paul & Weintraub, Sidney, 1973. "Money as Cause and Effect," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 83(332), pages 1117-1132, December.
- Godfrey, Leslie G, 1978. "Testing against General Autoregressive and Moving Average Error Models When the Regressors Include Lagged Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1293-1301, November.
- repec:crs:wpaper:9645 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1995. "Symposium on the Monetary Transmission Mechanism," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 3-10, Fall.
- Basil J. Moore, 1979. "The Endogenous Money Stock," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 49-70, October.
- P. Arestis & I. Biefang-Frisancho Mariscal, 1995. "The Endogenous Money Stock: Empirical Observations from the United Kingdom," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 545-559, July.
- Melitz, Jacques & Pardue, Morris, 1973. "The Demand and Supply of Commercial Bank Loans," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 5(2), pages 669-692, May.
- Hicks, Sydney Smith, 1980. "Commercial banks and business loan behavior," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 125-141, June.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand for Bank Loans; Private Business Sector; HEGY Test; ARDL Model; Cointegration Pakistan;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:55366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .