Trade union responses to precarious employment in Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Ziegelmeyer, 2010.
"Das Altersvorsorge-Verhalten von Selbständigen - eine Analyse auf Basis der SAVE-Daten,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 130(2), pages 195-240.
- Michael Ziegelmeyer, 2009. "Das Altersvorsorge-Verhalten von SelbstÃ¤ndigen - eine Analyse auf Basis der SAVE-Daten," MEA discussion paper series 09187, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Sebastian Dullien & Christiane von Hardenberg, 2009. "Deregulierung in der öffentlichen Debatte in Deutschland," IMK Studies 02-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tangian, Andranik S., 2015. "Is the left-right alignment of parties outdated?," WSI Working Papers 198, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
- Bispinck, Reinhard & Schulten, Thorsten, 2014. "Wages, collective bargaining and economic development in Germany: Towards a more expansive and solidaristic development?," WSI Working Papers 191, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
- Thomas Haipeter, 2016. "The interests of white-collar workers and their representation in the German manufacturing sector: new initiatives, opportunity structures, framing and resources," Industrial Relations Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(4), pages 304-321, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wsidps:178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wsihbde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.