Trade union responses to precarious employment in Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Ziegelmeyer, 2010.
"Das Altersvorsorge-Verhalten von Selbständigen - eine Analyse auf Basis der SAVE-Daten,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 130(2), pages 195-240.
- Michael Ziegelmeyer, 2009. "Das Altersvorsorge-Verhalten von SelbstÃ¤ndigen - eine Analyse auf Basis der SAVE-Daten," MEA discussion paper series 09187, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Sebastian Dullien & Christiane von Hardenberg, 2009. "Deregulierung in der öffentlichen Debatte in Deutschland," IMK Studies 02-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tangian, Andranik S., 2015. "Is the left-right alignment of parties outdated?," WSI Working Papers 198, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
- Bispinck, Reinhard & Schulten, Thorsten, 2014. "Wages, collective bargaining and economic development in Germany: Towards a more expansive and solidaristic development?," WSI Working Papers 191, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
- Thomas Haipeter, 2016. "The interests of white-collar workers and their representation in the German manufacturing sector: new initiatives, opportunity structures, framing and resources," Industrial Relations Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(4), pages 304-321, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wsidps:178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wsihbde.html .