Deregulierung in der öffentlichen Debatte in Deutschland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fagan, Gabriel & Henry, Jérôme & Mestre, Ricardo, 2001. "An area-wide model (AWM) for the euro area," Working Paper Series 0042, European Central Bank.
- Gustav A. Horn & Bernd Mülhaupt & Katja Rietzler, 2005. "Quo vadis Euroraum?," IMK Report 01-2005, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jens-Ole Koehrsen, 2011. "Paradigmenwechsel in der wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen Politikberatung?," IMK Studies 2-2011, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Bispinck, Reinhard & Schulten, Thorsten, 2011. "Trade union responses to precarious employment in Germany," WSI Working Papers 178, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2009-10-17 (German Papers)
- NEP-POL-2009-10-17 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imk:studie:02-2009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabine Nemitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imkhbde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .