Students' Wage Expectations in Germany - New Evidence considering Tax Adjusted Estimates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Botelho, Anabela & Pinto, Ligia Costa, 2004.
"Students' expectations of the economic returns to college education: results of a controlled experiment,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 645-653, December.
- Anabela Botelho & Lígia Costa Pinto, 2003. "Students' expectations of the economic returns to college education Results of a controlled experiment," NIMA Working Papers 27, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Chevalier, Arnaud & Gibbons, Steve & Thorpe, Andy & Snell, Martin & Hoskins, Sherria, 2009.
"Students' academic self-perception,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 716-727, December.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Steve Gibbons & Andy Thorpe & Sherria Hoskins, 2007. "Students' Academic Self Perception," Working Papers 200729, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Chevalier, Arnaud & Gibbons, Stephen & Thorpe, Andy & Snell, Martin & Hoskins, Sherria, 2008. "Students' academic self-perception," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19377, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Steve Gibbons & Sherria Hoskins & Martin Snell & Andy Thorpe, 2008. "Students academic self-perception," CEE Discussion Papers 0090, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Chevalier, Arnaud & Gibbons, Stephen & Thorpe, Andy & Snell, Martin & Hoskins, Sherria, 2007. "Students' Academic Self-Perception," IZA Discussion Papers 3031, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wolter, Stefan C, 2000. "Wage Expectations: A Comparison of Swiss and US Students," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 51-69.
- Charles F. Manski, 1993.
"Adolescent Econometricians: How Do Youth Infer the Returns to Schooling?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Studies of Supply and Demand in Higher Education, pages 43-60
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manski, C.F., 1991. "Adolescent Econometricians : How Do Youth Infer the Returns to Schooling," Working papers 9110, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Giorgio Brunello & Claudio Lucifora & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2004. "The Wage Expectations of European Business and Economics Students," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 39(4).
- Jeff Dominitz & Charles F. Manski, 1996.
"Eliciting Student Expectations of the Returns to Schooling,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 31(1), pages 1-26.
- J. Dominitz & C. F. Manski, "undated". "Eliciting student expectations of the returns to schooling," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1049-94, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Jeff Dominitz & Charles F. Manski, 1994. "Eliciting Student Expectations of the Returns to Schooling," NBER Working Papers 4936, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeff Dominitz & Charles F. Manski, 1994. "Eliciting Student Expectations Of The Returns To Schooling," Econometrics 9411002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raj Chetty & Emmanuel Saez, 2013.
"Teaching the Tax Code: Earnings Responses to an Experiment with EITC Recipients,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 1-31, January.
- Raj Chetty & Emmanuel Saez, 2009. "Teaching the Tax Code: Earnings Responses to an Experiment with EITC Recipients," NBER Working Papers 14836, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Webbink, Dinand & Hartog, Joop, 2004. "Can students predict starting salaries? Yes!," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 103-113, April.
- John Jerrim, 2011. "Do UK Higher Education Students Overestimate Their Starting Salary?," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 32(4), pages 483-509, December.
- Menon, Maria Eliophotou, 2008. "Perceived rates of return to higher education: Further evidence from Cyprus," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 39-47, February.
- Julian R. Betts, 1996. "What Do Students Know about Wages? Evidence from a Survey of Undergraduates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 31(1), pages 27-56.
More about this item
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2015-02-22 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:vfsc14:100354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.