Do UK Higher Education Students Overestimate Their Starting Salary?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schweri, Juerg & Hartog, Joop, 2014.
"Do wage expectations influence the decision to enroll in nursing college?,"
Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy
100542, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Schweri, Jürg & Hartog, Joop, 2015. "Do Wage Expectations Influence the Decision to Enroll in Nursing College?," IZA Discussion Papers 9120, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pfeifer, Gregor & Witte, Stefan, 2014. "Students' Wage Expectations in Germany - New Evidence considering Tax Adjusted Estimates," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100354, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Daniil Sandler & Anastasia Sushchenko Anastasia Dmitrievna, 2016. "Economic Motivations for Masterâ€™s Studentsâ€™ Choice of Educational, Scientific and Professional Trajectories," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(2), pages 547-559.
- César Alonso-Borrego & Antonio Romero-Medina, 2016.
"Wage Expectations for Higher Education Students in Spain,"
CEIS, vol. 30(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Romero-Medina, Antonio & Alonso-Borrego, César, 2008. "Students' assessment of higher education in Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics we084823, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Romero-Medina, Antonio & Alonso-Borrego, César, 2010. "Wage expectations for higher education students in Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1016, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- César Alonso-Borrego & Antonio Romero-Medina, 2008. "Students’ Assessment of Higher Education in Spain," Working Papers 2008-31, FEDEA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:32:y:2011:i:4:p:483-509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .