Intertemporal Effort Provision in Sequential Tournaments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Margaret A. Meyer, 1992.
"Biased Contests and Moral Hazard: Implications for Career Profiles,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 25-26, pages 165-187.
- Meyer, Margaret A, 1992. "Biased Contests and Moral Hazard: Implications for Career Profiles," CEPR Discussion Papers 637, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Florian Ederer, 2010. "Feedback and Motivation in Dynamic Tournaments," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 733-769, September.
- Gershkov, Alex & Perry, Motty, 2009.
"Tournaments with midterm reviews,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 162-190, May.
- Alex Gershkov & Motty Perry, 2006. "Tournaments with Midterm Reviews," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001229, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Alex Gershkov & Motty Perry, 2006. "Tournaments with Midterm Reviews," Discussion Paper Series dp414, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Gershkov, Alex & Perry, Motty, 2006. "Tournaments with Midterm Reviews," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 145, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1992:i:25-26:p:08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aoyagi, Masaki, 2010. "Information feedback in a dynamic tournament," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 242-260, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Denter, Philipp & Sisak, Dana, 2015.
"Do polls create momentum in political competition?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 1-14.
- Philipp Denter & Dana Sisak, 2013. "Do Polls create Momentum in Political Competition?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-169/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2014-02-02 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-MIC-2014-02-02 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:vfsc13:79973. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .