A weighty issue revisited: the dynamic effect of body weight on earnings and satisfaction in Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Alice J., 2012. "When does weight matter most?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 285-295.
- Bozoyan, Christiane & Wolbring, Tobias, 2011. "Fat, muscles, and wages," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 356-363.
- Cawley, John H. & Grabka, Markus M. & Lillard, Dean R., 2005.
"A Comparison of the Relationship between Obesity and Earnings in the U.S. and Germany,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 119-129.
- John Cawley & Markus M. Grabka & Dean R. Lillard, 2005. "A Comparison of the Relationship between Obesity and Earnings in the U.S. and Germany," Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften, Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 125(1), pages 119-129.
- Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen, 1998.
"Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 115-143, August.
- R Blundell & Steven Bond, "undated". "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data model," Economics Papers W14&104., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Richard Blundell & Stephen Bond, 1995. "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models," IFS Working Papers W95/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Blundell, R. & Bond, S., 1995. "Initial Conditions and Moment Restrictions in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Economics Papers 104, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Marina Selini Katsaiti, 2012.
"Obesity and happiness,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(31), pages 4101-4114, November.
- Marina-Selini Katsaiti, 2009. "Obesity and Happiness," Working papers 2009-44, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2011.
- Marina-Selini Katsaiti, 2010. "Obesity and Happiness," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 270, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Corrado Andini, 2013. "How well does a dynamic Mincer equation fit NLSY data? Evidence based on a simple wage-bargaining model," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 1519-1543, June.
- repec:eee:ehbiol:v:27:y:2017:i:pa:p:154-166 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767, May.
- Pinkston, Joshua C., 2017.
"The dynamic effects of obesity on the wages of young workers,"
Economics & Human Biology,
Elsevier, vol. 27(PA), pages 154-166.
- Pinkston, Joshua, 2015. "The Dynamic Effects of Obesity on the Wages of Young Workers," MPRA Paper 64641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Cawley, 2004. "The Impact of Obesity on Wages," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 39(2).
- Andini, Corrado, 2013. "Earnings persistence and schooling returns," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 482-484.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huffman, Sonya & Rizov, Marian, 2016.
"Life Satisfaction and Diet: Evidence from the Russian Longitudinal Monitoring Survey,"
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts
235148, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Huffman, Sonya & Rizov, Marian, 2017. "Life Satisfaction and Diet: Evidence from the Russian Longitudinal Monitoring Survey," ISU General Staff Papers 201702090800001021, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2014-02-02 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HEA-2014-02-02 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:vfsc13:79895. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .