The social network's influences on individual performance
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Alfred-Herrhausen-Straße 50, 58448 Witten|
Phone: +49 (0)2302/926-584
Fax: +49 (0)2302-926-585
Web page: http://www.uni-wh.de/wirtschaft/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Armin Falk & Andrea Ichino, 2006.
"Clean Evidence on Peer Effects,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(1), pages 39-58, January.
- Elisabeth Deutskens & Ko de Ruyter & Martin Wetzels & Paul Oosterveld, 2004. "Response Rate and Response Quality of Internet-Based Surveys: An Experimental Study," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 21-36, 02.
- Mark Granovetter, 2005. "The Impact of Social Structure on Economic Outcomes," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 33-50, Winter.
- Fowler, J.H. & Christakis, N.A., 2008. "Estimating peer effects on health in social networks: A response to Cohen-Cole and Fletcher; and Trogdon, Nonnemaker, and Pais," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1400-1405, September.
- Peter V. Marsden & Noah E. Friedkin, 1993. "Network Studies of Social Influence," Sociological Methods & Research, SAGE Publishing, vol. 22(1), pages 127-151, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:uwhdps:122011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.