Report NEP-CSE-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011052 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011048 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cocchi, Andrea, 2011. "Business models as systemic instruments for the evolution of traditional districts?," MPRA Paper 33766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Comune & Alireza Naghavi & Giovanni Prarolo, 2011. "Intellectual Property Rights and South-North Formation of Global Innovation Networks," Working Papers 2011.59, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:trt:disawp:2011/8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011049 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Piela, Jonas, 2011. "The social network's influences on individual performance," Discussion Papers 12/2011, Witten/Herdecke University, Faculty of Management and Economics.
- Sangho KIM & Donghyun PARK, 2011. "Ownership Structure of Firms and Their Export Performance: Evidence from Korea," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1101, Nanyang Technological University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Fernando A. Ribeiro Serra & Benny Kramer Costa, 2011. "The RBV in International Business Studies: A bibliometric study of Barney?s (1991) contribution to the field," Working Papers 82, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Cioclea, Alexandra Ema, 2011. "Critical considerations on defining and measuring performance in public organizations," MPRA Paper 33642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lamia Kamal-Chaoui & Fabio Grazi & Jongwan Joo & Marissa Plouin, 2011. "The Implementation of the Korean Green Growth Strategy in Urban Areas," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2011/2, OECD Publishing.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "A spatial model based on the endogenous growth theory for Portugal. Another analysis," MPRA Paper 33712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asli M. Arikan & René M. Stulz, 2011. "Corporate Acquisitions, Diversification, and the Firm's Lifecycle," NBER Working Papers 17463, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ann P. Bartel & Ciaran S. Phibbs & Nancy Beaulieu & Patricia Stone, 2011. "Human Capital and Organizational Performance: Evidence from the Healthcare Sector," NBER Working Papers 17474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.