Skin-in-the-game in ABS transactions: A critical review of policy options
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Krahnen, Jan Pieter & Wilde, Christian, 2018. "Skin-in-the-Game in ABS Transactions: A Critical Review of Policy Options," CEPR Discussion Papers 12619, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wilde, Christian & Krahnen, Jan Pieter, 2017. "Skin in the game in ABS transactions: A critical review of policy options," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168296, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Hellwig, 2009.
"Systemic Risk in the Financial Sector: An Analysis of the Subprime-Mortgage Financial Crisis,"
Springer, vol. 157(2), pages 129-207, June.
- Martin Hellwig, 2008. "Systemic Risk in the Financial Sector: An Analysis of the Subprime-Mortgage Financial Crisis," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_43, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Franke, Günter & Herrmann, Markus & Weber, Thomas, 2012.
"Loss Allocation in Securitization Transactions,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(05), pages 1125-1153, October.
- Günter Franke & Markus Herrmann & Thomas Weber, 2011. "Loss Allocation in Securitization Transactions," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-22, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Innes, Robert D., 1990. "Limited liability and incentive contracting with ex-ante action choices," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 45-67, October.
- Cerasi, Vittoria & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 2014. "Rethinking the regulatory treatment of securitization," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 10(C), pages 20-31.
- Gorton, Gary & Metrick, Andrew, 2012.
"Securitized banking and the run on repo,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 425-451.
- Gary B. Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2009. "Securitized Banking and the Run on Repo," NBER Working Papers 15223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2009. "Securitized Banking and the Run on Repo," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2358, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Sep 2009.
- Joshua D. Coval & Jakub W. Jurek & Erik Stafford, 2009. "Economic Catastrophe Bonds," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(3), pages 628-666, June.
- Jan Pieter Krahnen & Christian Wilde, 2009.
"CDOs and Systematic Risk: Why bond ratings are inadequate,"
Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting
203, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Krahnen, Jan Pieter & Wilde, Christian, 2009. "CDOs and systematic risk: Why bond ratings are inadequate," CFS Working Paper Series 2009/11, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/14127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krahnen, Jan Pieter & Wilde, Christian, 2006. "Risk Transfer with CDOs and Systemic Risk in Banking," CEPR Discussion Papers 5618, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Hartman-Glaser, Barney & Piskorski, Tomasz & Tchistyi, Alexei, 2012. "Optimal securitization with moral hazard," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 186-202.
- Gilles Chemla & Christopher A. Hennessy, 2014. "Skin in the Game and Moral Hazard," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 69(4), pages 1597-1641, August.
- Gilles Chemla & Christopher A. Hennessy, 2014. "Skin in the Game and Moral Hazard," Post-Print hal-01457063, HAL.
- Peter M. DeMarzo, 2005. "The Pooling and Tranching of Securities: A Model of Informed Intermediation," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 18(1), pages 1-35.
- Kara, Alper & Marques-Ibanez, David & Ongena, Steven, 2015.
"Securitization and Credit Quality,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
1148, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David Marques‐Ibanez, 2016. "Securitization and Credit Quality," IMF Working Papers 16/221, International Monetary Fund.
- Alper Kara & David Marques-Ibanez & Steven Ongena, 2015. "Securitization and Credit Quality," Working Papers 15013, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Ongena, Steven & Kara, Alper & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2017. "Securitization and credit quality," Working Paper Series 2009, European Central Bank.
- Benmelech, Efraim & Dlugosz, Jennifer & Ivashina, Victoria, 2012.
"Securitization without adverse selection: The case of CLOs,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 91-113.
- Efraim Benmelech & Jennifer Dlugosz & Victoria Ivashina, 2011. "Securitization without Adverse Selection: The Case of CLOs," NBER Working Papers 16766, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krahnen, Jan Pieter & Wilde, Christian, 2006. "Risk transfer with CDOs and systemic risk in bankingfam," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/04, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Benjamin J. Keys & Tanmoy Mukherjee & Amit Seru & Vikrant Vig, 2010. "Did Securitization Lead to Lax Screening? Evidence from Subprime Loans," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 125(1), pages 307-362.
More about this item
Keywordsstructured finance; ABS; STS (simple; transparent; and standardized securitizations); regulation; retention; capital; Dodd-Frank Act;
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:safewh:46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csafede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.