Loss Allocation in Securitization Transactions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Günter Franke & Markus Herrmann & Thomas Weber, 2011. "Loss Allocation in Securitization Transactions," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-22, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gauthier, Laurent, 2019. "Securitization Structures and Security Design," MPRA Paper 95168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krahnen, Jan Pieter & Wilde, Christian, 2017.
"Skin-in-the-game in ABS transactions: A critical review of policy options,"
SAFE White Paper Series
46, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Wilde, Christian & Krahnen, Jan Pieter, 2017. "Skin in the game in ABS transactions: A critical review of policy options," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168296, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Krahnen, Jan Pieter & Wilde, Christian, 2018. "Skin-in-the-Game in ABS Transactions: A Critical Review of Policy Options," CEPR Discussion Papers 12619, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Deku, Solomon Y. & Kara, Alper & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2019. "Do reputable issuers provide better-quality securitizations?," Working Paper Series 2236, European Central Bank.
- Guo, Guixia & Wang, Frank Yong & Wei, Xu, 2014. "Optimal tranching with diverse beliefs," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 222-226.
- Wojtowicz, Marcin, 2014. "CDOs and the financial crisis: Credit ratings and fair premia," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 1-13.
- Sascha Tobias Wengerek & Benjamin Hippert & André Uhde, 2019. "Risk allocation through securitization - Evidence from non-performing loans," Working Papers Dissertations 58, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
More about this item
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:47:y:2012:i:05:p:1125-1153_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jfq .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.