Risk transfer with CDOs and systemic risk in bankingfam
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gunter Franke & Jan Pieter Krahnen, 2007.
"Default Risk Sharing between Banks and Markets: The Contribution of Collateralized Debt Obligations,"
NBER Chapters, in: The Risks of Financial Institutions, pages 603-634,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franke, Günter & Krahnen, Jan Pieter, 2005. "Default risk sharing between banks and markets: The contribution of collateralized debt obligations," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/06, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Guenter Franke & Jan Pieter Krahnen, 2005. "Default Risk Sharing Between Banks and Markets: The Contribution of Collateralized Debt Obligations," NBER Working Papers 11741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franke, Günter & Krahnen, Jan Pieter, 2005. "Default risk sharing between banks and markets: The contribution of collateralized debt obligations," CoFE Discussion Papers 05/04, University of Konstanz, Center of Finance and Econometrics (CoFE).
- Greenbaum, Stuart I. & Thakor, Anjan V., 1987. "Bank funding modes : Securitization versus deposits," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 379-401, September.
- Peter M. DeMarzo, 2005. "The Pooling and Tranching of Securities: A Model of Informed Intermediation," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 18(1), pages 1-35.
- G.G. Kaufman, 2000. "Banking and Currency Crises and Systemic Risk: A Taxonomy and Review," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 48, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Instefjord, Norvald, 2005. "Risk and hedging: Do credit derivatives increase bank risk?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 333-345, February.
- Lehar, Alfred, 2005. "Measuring systemic risk: A risk management approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 2577-2603, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fender, Ingo & Mitchell, Janet, 2009.
"Incentives and Tranche Retention in Securitisation: A Screening Model,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7483, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ingo Fender & Janet Mitchell, 2009. "Incentives and tranche retention in securitisation : a screening model," Working Paper Research 177, National Bank of Belgium.
- Ingo Fender & Janet Mitchell, 2009. "Incentives and tranche retention in securitisation: a screening model," BIS Working Papers 289, Bank for International Settlements.
- Krahnen, Jan Pieter & Wilde, Christian, 2017.
"Skin-in-the-game in ABS transactions: A critical review of policy options,"
SAFE White Paper Series
46, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Wilde, Christian & Krahnen, Jan Pieter, 2017. "Skin in the game in ABS transactions: A critical review of policy options," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168296, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Krahnen, Jan Pieter & Wilde, Christian, 2018. "Skin-in-the-Game in ABS Transactions: A Critical Review of Policy Options," CEPR Discussion Papers 12619, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- López-Penabad, Mª Celia & López-Andión, Carmen & Iglesias-Casal, Ana & Maside-Sanfiz, Jose Manuel, 2015. "Securitization in Spain and the wealth effect for shareholders," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 308-323.
- Ongena, Steven & Kara, Alper & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2011.
"Securitization and lending standards: evidence from the wholesale loan market,"
Working Paper Series
1362, European Central Bank.
- Kara, A. & Marques-Ibanez, D. & Ongena, S., 2011. "Securitization and Lending Standards : Evidence from the Wholesale Loan Market," Discussion Paper 2011-081, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- González, Luís Otero & Rodríguez Gil, Luís Ignacio & Martorell Cunill, Onofre & Merigó Lindahl, José M., 2016. "The effect of financial innovation on European banks' risk," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 4781-4786.
- Calice, Giovanni, 2011. "The Impact of Collateral Policies on Sovereign CDS Spreads," ECMI Papers 12234, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Sascha Tobias Wengerek & Benjamin Hippert & André Uhde, 2019. "Risk allocation through securitization - Evidence from non-performing loans," Working Papers Dissertations 58, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Carbó-Valverde, Santiago & Marques-Ibanez, David & Rodríguez-Fernández, Francisco, 2012. "Securitization, risk-transferring and financial instability: The case of Spain," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 80-101.
- Bakoush, Mohamed & Abouarab, Rabab & Wolfe, Simon, 2019. "Disentangling the impact of securitization on bank profitability," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 519-537.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk Transfer; Systematic Risk; Systemic Risk;
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-RMG-2007-03-17 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cfswop:200604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifkcfde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.