Risk transfer with CDOs and systemic risk in bankingfam
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gunter Franke & Jan Pieter Krahnen, 2007.
"Default Risk Sharing between Banks and Markets: The Contribution of Collateralized Debt Obligations,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Risks of Financial Institutions, pages 603-634
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franke, Günter & Krahnen, Jan Pieter, 2005. "Default risk sharing between banks and markets: The contribution of collateralized debt obligations," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/06, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Guenter Franke & Jan Pieter Krahnen, 2005. "Default Risk Sharing Between Banks and Markets: The Contribution of Collateralized Debt Obligations," NBER Working Papers 11741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greenbaum, Stuart I. & Thakor, Anjan V., 1987. "Bank funding modes : Securitization versus deposits," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 379-401, September.
- Peter M. DeMarzo, 2005. "The Pooling and Tranching of Securities: A Model of Informed Intermediation," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 18(1), pages 1-35.
- G.G. Kaufman, 2000. "Banking and Currency Crises and Systemic Risk: A Taxonomy and Review," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 48, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Instefjord, Norvald, 2005. "Risk and hedging: Do credit derivatives increase bank risk?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 333-345, February.
- Lehar, Alfred, 2005. "Measuring systemic risk: A risk management approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 2577-2603, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ingo Fender & Janet Mitchell, 2009.
"Incentives and tranche retention in securitisation: a screening model,"
BIS Working Papers
289, Bank for International Settlements.
- Fender, Ingo & Mitchell, Janet, 2009. "Incentives and Tranche Retention in Securitisation: A Screening Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 7483, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ingo Fender & Janet Mitchell, 2009. "Incentives and tranche retention in securitisation : a screening model," Working Paper Research 177, National Bank of Belgium.
- Ongena, Steven & Kara, Alper & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2011.
"Securitization and lending standards: evidence from the wholesale loan market,"
Working Paper Series
1362, European Central Bank.
- Kara, A. & Marques-Ibanez, D. & Ongena, S., 2011. "Securitization and Lending Standards : Evidence from the Wholesale Loan Market," Discussion Paper 2011-081, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- González, Luís Otero & Rodríguez Gil, Luís Ignacio & Martorell Cunill, Onofre & Merigó Lindahl, José M., 2016. "The effect of financial innovation on European banks' risk," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 4781-4786.
- López-Penabad, Mª Celia & López-Andión, Carmen & Iglesias-Casal, Ana & Maside-Sanfiz, Jose Manuel, 2015. "Securitization in Spain and the wealth effect for shareholders," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 308-323.
- Calice, Giovanni, 2011. "The Impact of Collateral Policies on Sovereign CDS Spreads," ECMI Papers 12234, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Carbó-Valverde, Santiago & Marques-Ibanez, David & Rodríguez-Fernández, Francisco, 2012. "Securitization, risk-transferring and financial instability: The case of Spain," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 80-101.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk Transfer; Systematic Risk; Systemic Risk;
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cfswop:200604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifkcfde.html .