On the Determinants of Cloud Computing Adoption
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Aristei & Michela Vecchi & Francesco Venturini, 2016. "University and inter-firm R&D collaborations: propensity and intensity of cooperation in Europe," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 841-871, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raphaela Andres & Timothy DeStefano & Thomas Niebel & Steffen Viete, 2020.
"Capital incentive policies in the age of cloud computing: An empirical case study,"
OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers
2020/07, OECD Publishing.
- Andres, Raphaela & DeStefano, Timothy & Niebel, Thomas & Viete, Steffen, 2020. "Capital incentive policies in the age of cloud computing: An empirical case study," ZEW Discussion Papers 20-036, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Germana Giombini & Paolo Liberati & Giuseppe Travaglini, 2019.
"Technology transfer with search intensity and project advertising,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 44(5), pages 1529-1546, October.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Germana Giombini & Paolo Liberati & Giuseppe Travaglini, 2015. "Technology transfer with search intensity and project advertising," Working Papers 1509, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2015.
- Vlasova, Valeriya, 2021. "Industry-science cooperation and public policy instruments utilization in the private sector," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 519-528.
- Francesco Aiello & Paola Cardamone & Valeria Pupo, 2019.
"New evidence on the firm-university linkages in Europe. The role of meritocratic management practices,"
International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(6), pages 813-828, November.
- Francesco Aiello & Paola Cardamone & Valeria Pupo, 2019. "New Evidence On The Firm-University Linkages In Europe. The Role Of Meritocratic Management Practices," Working Papers 201905, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Dragana Radicic & David Douglas & Geoff Pugh & Ian Jackson, 2019. "Cooperation For Innovation And Its Impact On Technological And Non-Technological Innovations: Empirical Evidence For European Smes In Traditional Manufacturing Industries," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(05), pages 1-41, June.
- Gun Jea Yu & Joonkyum Lee, 2017. "When should a firm collaborate with research organizations for innovation performance? The moderating role of innovation orientation, size, and age," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 42(6), pages 1451-1465, December.
- Schmid, Jon & Kwon, Seokbeom, 2020. "Collaboration in innovation: An empirical test of Varieties of Capitalism," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 157(C).
- Oliviero A. Carboni & Giuseppe Medda, 2018. "R&D, export and investment decision: evidence from European firms," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(2), pages 187-201, January.
- Teixeira, Sérgio & Pocinho, Margarida, 2020. "Hotel Industry And Regional Competitiveness: The Bibliometric Perspective Of Web Of Science," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, Cinturs - Research Centre for Tourism, Sustainability and Well-being, University of Algarve, vol. 8(2), pages 129-147.
- Giuseppe Medda, 2020. "External R&D, product and process innovation in European manufacturing companies," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 339-369, February.
- Hugo Confraria & Fernando Vargas, 2019. "Scientific systems in Latin America: performance, networks, and collaborations with industry," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 874-915, June.
- Cunningham, James A. & Link, Albert N., 2021. "Latent technology as an outcome of R&D," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 162(C).
- Daniel Nepelski & Vincent Roy & Annarosa Pesole, 2019. "The organisational and geographic diversity and innovation potential of EU-funded research networks," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 359-380, April.
- G. Medda & OA Carboni, 2019. "External R&D Acquisition and Product Innovation," Working Paper CRENoS 201906, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
More about this item
KeywordsAdoption of ICT; Cloud Computing; Multivariate Probit;
All these keywords.
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ICT-2017-01-22 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-IND-2017-01-22 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-PAY-2017-01-22 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
- NEP-SBM-2017-01-22 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2017-01-22 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse16:148694. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.