Protectionism in a liquidity trap
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew T. Levin & Alexei Onatski & John Williams & Noah M. Williams, 2006.
"Monetary Policy Under Uncertainty in Micro-Founded Macroeconometric Models,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2005, Volume 20, pages 229-312
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew T. Levin & Alexei Onatski & John C. Williams & Noah Williams, 2005. "Monetary policy under uncertainty in micro-founded macroeconometric models," Working Paper Series 2005-15, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Andrew T. Levin & Alexei Onatski & John C. Williams & Noah Williams, 2005. "Monetary Policy Under Uncertainty in Micro-Founded Macroeconometric Models," NBER Working Papers 11523, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Noah Williams & Andrew Levin & Alexei Onatski, 2005. "Monetary Policy under Uncertainty in Micro-Founded Macroeconometric Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 478, Society for Computational Economics.
- Gavin, William T. & Keen, Benjamin D. & Richter, Alexander W. & Throckmorton, Nathaniel A., 2015.
"The zero lower bound, the dual mandate, and unconventional dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 14-38.
- William T. Gavin & Benjamin D. Keen & Alexander Richter & Nathaniel Throckmorton, 2013. "Global dynamics at the zero lower bound," Working Papers 2013-007, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- William T. Gavin & Benjamin D. Keen & Alexander W. Richter & Nathaniel A. Throckmorton, 2013. "Global Dynamics at the Zero Lower Bound," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-17, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Nathaniel Throckmorton & Benjamin Keen & Alexander Richter & William Gavin, 2013. "Global Dynamics at the Zero Lower Bound," 2013 Meeting Papers 839, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Julien Albertini & Arthur Poirier, 2015.
"Unemployment Benefit Extension at the Zero Lower Bound,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 18(4), pages 733-751, October.
- Julien Albertini & Arthur Poirier, 2015. "Online Appendix to "Unemployment Benefit Extension at the Zero Lower Bound"," Technical Appendices 14-55, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Mario Larch & Wolfgang Lechthaler, 2011.
"Why `Buy American' is a bad idea but politicians still like it,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 44(3), pages 838-858, August.
- Larch, Mario & Lechthaler, Wolfgang, 2009. "Why buy American'' is a bad idea but politicians still like it," Kiel Working Papers 1570, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mario Larch & Wolfgang Lechthaler, 2010. "Why "Buy American" is a Bad Idea but Politicians still Like it," CESifo Working Paper Series 3207, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lawrence Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Sergio Rebelo, 2011.
"When Is the Government Spending Multiplier Large?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 119(1), pages 78-121.
- Lawrence Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Sergio Rebelo, 2009. "When is the government spending multiplier large?," NBER Working Papers 15394, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Sergio Rebelo, 2010. "When is the government spending multiplier large?," FRB Atlanta CQER Working Paper 2010-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Paul Krugman, 2012. "Debt, Deleveraging, and the Liquidity Trap: A Fisher-Minsky-Koo Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 127(3), pages 1469-1513.
- Larch, Mario & Lechthaler, Wolfgang, 2016. "Buy National And The Business Cycle," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(05), pages 1196-1218, July.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Minford, Patrick & Nowell, Eric, 2009. "Economic Policy: protectionism as an elite strategy," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/1, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness cycle policy; Protectionism; Liquidity trap;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2016-07-16 (German Papers)
- NEP-INT-2016-07-16 (International Trade)
- NEP-MAC-2016-07-16 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkwp:2042. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .