Protectionism in a liquidity trap
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew T. Levin & Alexei Onatski & John Williams & Noah M. Williams, 2006.
"Monetary Policy Under Uncertainty in Micro-Founded Macroeconometric Models,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2005, Volume 20, pages 229-312
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew T. Levin & Alexei Onatski & John C. Williams & Noah Williams, 2005. "Monetary policy under uncertainty in micro-founded macroeconometric models," Working Paper Series 2005-15, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Andrew T. Levin & Alexei Onatski & John C. Williams & Noah Williams, 2005. "Monetary Policy Under Uncertainty in Micro-Founded Macroeconometric Models," NBER Working Papers 11523, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Noah Williams & Andrew Levin & Alexei Onatski, 2005. "Monetary Policy under Uncertainty in Micro-Founded Macroeconometric Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 478, Society for Computational Economics.
- Gavin, William T. & Keen, Benjamin D. & Richter, Alexander W. & Throckmorton, Nathaniel A., 2015.
"The zero lower bound, the dual mandate, and unconventional dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 14-38.
- William T. Gavin & Benjamin D. Keen & Alexander Richter & Nathaniel Throckmorton, 2013. "Global dynamics at the zero lower bound," Working Papers 2013-007, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- William T. Gavin & Benjamin D. Keen & Alexander W. Richter & Nathaniel A. Throckmorton, 2013. "Global Dynamics at the Zero Lower Bound," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-17, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Nathaniel Throckmorton & Benjamin Keen & Alexander Richter & William Gavin, 2013. "Global Dynamics at the Zero Lower Bound," 2013 Meeting Papers 839, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Julien Albertini & Arthur Poirier, 2015.
"Unemployment Benefit Extension at the Zero Lower Bound,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 18(4), pages 733-751, October.
- Julien Albertini & Arthur Poirier, 2015. "Online Appendix to "Unemployment Benefit Extension at the Zero Lower Bound"," Technical Appendices 14-55, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Lawrence Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Sergio Rebelo, 2011.
"When Is the Government Spending Multiplier Large?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 119(1), pages 78-121.
- Lawrence Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Sergio Rebelo, 2009. "When is the government spending multiplier large?," NBER Working Papers 15394, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Sergio Rebelo, 2010. "When is the government spending multiplier large?," FRB Atlanta CQER Working Paper 2010-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Paul Krugman, 2012. "Debt, Deleveraging, and the Liquidity Trap: A Fisher-Minsky-Koo Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 127(3), pages 1469-1513.
- Mario Larch & Wolfgang Lechthaler, 2011.
"Why `Buy American' is a bad idea but politicians still like it,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 44(3), pages 838-858, August.
- Larch, Mario & Lechthaler, Wolfgang, 2009. "Why buy American'' is a bad idea but politicians still like it," Kiel Working Papers 1570, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mario Larch & Wolfgang Lechthaler, 2010. "Why "Buy American" is a Bad Idea but Politicians still Like it," CESifo Working Paper Series 3207, CESifo Group Munich.
- Larch, Mario & Lechthaler, Wolfgang, 2016. "Buy National And The Business Cycle," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(05), pages 1196-1218, July.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Minford, Patrick & Nowell, Eric, 2009. "Economic Policy: protectionism as an elite strategy," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/1, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness cycle policy; Protectionism; Liquidity trap;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:145:y:2016:i:c:p:165-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.