Economic Policy: protectionism as an elite strategy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lechthaler, Wolfgang, 2016. "Protectionism in a liquidity trap," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 165-167.
- repec:kap:jincot:v:19:y:2019:i:2:d:10.1007_s10842-018-0285-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Øystein Foros & Hans Jarle Kind, 2017. "Upstream Partnerships among Competitors when Size Matters," CESifo Working Paper Series 6512, CESifo Group Munich.
- Matthias Kiefer & Edward Jones & Andrew Adams, 2016. "Principals, Agents and Incomplete Contracts: Are Surrender of Control and Renegotiation the Solution?," CFI Discussion Papers 1603, Centre for Finance and Investment, Heriot Watt University.
- repec:bal:journl:2256-0742:2017:3:5:60 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:11:y:2015:i:c:p:12-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Larch, Mario & Lechthaler, Wolfgang, 2013. "Buy National or Buy International? The optimal design of government spending in an open economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 87-108.
- Sant'Anna, Ana Claudia & Bergtold, Jason & Featherstone, Allen & Caldas, Marcellus & Granco, Gabriel, 2017. "Does Vertical Integration Increase Efficiency? A Look at Ethanol Plants in the Center-South of Brazil," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252777, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsprotectionism; manufactures; anti-dumping; tariff equivalent; customs union; competition;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2009-01-31 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdf:wpaper:2009/1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yongdeng Xu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecscfuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.