Good governance problems and recent financial crises in some EU countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gianni De Nicolò & Marcella Lucchetta, 2011. "Systemic Risks and the Macroeconomy," NBER Chapters,in: Quantifying Systemic Risk, pages 113-148 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Francis, 2003. "Governance and Financial Fragility: Evidence from a Cross-Section of Countries," Staff Working Papers 03-34, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
Keywordsbanking crises; World Bank indicators; subgroup discovery; good governance;
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- J00 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - General
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2013-08-16 (European Economics)
- NEP-SPO-2013-08-16 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwedp:201339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .