Report NEP-EEC-2013-08-16This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:141 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Leschinski, Christian & Bertram, Philip, 2013. "Contagion Dynamics in EMU Government Bond Spreads," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-515, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Lamont K. Black & Ricardo Correa & Xin Huang & Hao Zhou, 2013. "The systemic risk of European banks during the financial and sovereign debt crises," International Finance Discussion Papers 1083, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 2013.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:137 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:143 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gamberger, Dragan & Smuc, Tomislav, 2013. "Good governance problems and recent financial crises in some EU countries," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-39, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Robert L. Hetzel, 2013. "ECB monetary policy in the recession: a New Keynesian (old monetarist) critique," Working Paper 13-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, revised 2013.