Report NEP-EEC-2013-08-16This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:141 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Leschinski, Christian & Bertram, Philip, 2013. "Contagion Dynamics in EMU Government Bond Spreads," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-515, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Lamont K. Black & Ricardo Correa & Xin Huang & Hao Zhou, 2013. "The systemic risk of European banks during the financial and sovereign debt crises," International Finance Discussion Papers 1083, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:137 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:143 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gamberger, Dragan & Smuc, Tomislav, 2013. "Good governance problems and recent financial crises in some EU countries," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-39, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Robert L. Hetzel, 2013. "ECB monetary policy in the recession: a New Keynesian (old monetarist) critique," Working Paper 13-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.