ECB monetary policy in the recession: a New Keynesian (old monetarist) critique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mehra, Yash P., 2001. "The bond rate and estimated monetary policy rules," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 345-358.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1972. "Expectations and the neutrality of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-124, April.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 2006. "Making the systematic part of monetary policy transparent," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 255-290.
- Friedman, Milton & Schwartz, Anna J, 1991. "Alternative Approaches to Analyzing Economic Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 39-49, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Laidler, 2013. "Reassessing the Thesis of the Monetary History," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20135, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy ; Recessions ; Keynesian economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2013-08-16 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2013-08-16 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-08-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-08-16 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-SPO-2013-08-16 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrwp:13-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .