Polarization, growth and social policy in the case of Israel, 1997 - 2008
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- García-Fernández, Rosa María & Gottlieb, Daniel & Palacios-González, Frederico, 2013. "Polarization, growth and social policy in the case of Israel, 1997-2008," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 7, pages 1-40.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paapaa, Richard & van Dijk, Herman K., 1998. "Distribution and mobility of wealth of nations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(7), pages 1269-1293, July.
- repec:jid:journl:y:2006:v:15:i:i:p:90-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2007:i:36:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gottlieb, Daniel, 2000. "Globalization and World financial Turmoil - A Test for Israel's Economic Policy," MPRA Paper 3150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seshanna, Shubhasree & Decornez, Stephane, 2003. "Income polarization and inequality across countries: an empirical study," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 335-358, June.
- Palacios-Gonzalez, Federico & Garcia-Fernandez, Rosa, 2009. "A Multiresolution Analysis of Income Polarization," European Journal of Economic and Social Systems, Lavoisier, vol. 22(1), pages 119-142.
- Duangkamon Chotikapanich & William E Griffiths, 2008. "Estimating Income Distributions Using a Mixture of Gamma Densities," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1034, The University of Melbourne.
- Jenkins, Stephen P., 1995. "Did the middle class shrink during the 1980s? UK evidence from kernel density estimates," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 407-413, October.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Andrea Brandolini, 2011. "On the identification of the “middle class”," Working Papers 217, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Gottlieb, Daniel & Kushnir, Leonid, 2009.
"Social policy targeting and binary information transfer between surveys,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-16.
- Gottlieb, Daniel & Kushnir, Leonid, 2006. "Social Policy Targeting and Binary Information Transfer between Surveys," MPRA Paper 3127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gottlieb, Daniel & Kushnir, Leonid, 2009. "Social Policy Targeting and Binary Information Transfer between Surveys," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-19, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jacques SILBER & Meital Hanoka & Joseph Deutsch, 2007. "On the Link Between the Concepts of Kurtosis and Bipolarization," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(36), pages 1-6.
- Pittau, Maria Grazia & Zelli, Roberto & Johnson, Paul, "undated". "Mixture Models and Convergence Clubs," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 91, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- X. Zhang & R. Kanbur, 2001.
"What Difference Do Polarisation Measures Make? An Application to China,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 85-98.
- Zhang, Siao-Bo & Kanbur, Ravi, 1999. "What Difference Do Polarization Measures Make? An Application To China," Working Papers 7224, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Gottlieb, Daniel, 2002. "The Effect of Migrant Workers on Employment,Real Wages and Inequality The Case of Israel -1995 to 2000," MPRA Paper 3148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duro, Juan Antonio, 2005. "Another look to income polarization across countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1001-1007, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louis Chauvel, 2016. "The Intensity and Shape of Inequality: The ABG Method of Distributional Analysis," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 62(1), pages 52-68, March.
- Tuyen, Tran Quang, 2014.
"The Impact Of Farmland Loss On Income Distribution Of Households In Hanoi'S Peri-Urban Areas, Vietnam,"
Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics,
Hitotsubashi University, vol. 55(2), pages 189-206, December.
- Quang Tran, Tuyen, 2012. "The impact of farmland loss on income distribution of households in Hanoi's peri-urban areas, Vietnam," MPRA Paper 55817, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 May 2014.
- Louis Chauvel, 2014. "The Intensity and Shape of Inequality: The ABG Method of Distributional Analysis," LIS Working papers 609, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
More about this item
Keywordspolarization; poverty; multi-resolution analysis; income distribution;
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwedp:201255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .