On polarization and mobility: A look at polarization in the wage-career profile in Italy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ambra Poggi & Jacques Silber, 2010. "On Polarization And Mobility: A Look At Polarization In The Wage-Career Profile In Italy," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(1), pages 123-140, March.
- Ambra Poggi & Jacques Silber, 2008. "On Polarization and Mobility: A look at polarization in the wage-career profile in Italy," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 84, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Datt, Gaurav & Jolliffe, Dean, 2005. "Poverty in Egypt: Modeling and Policy Simulations," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(2), pages 327-346, January.
- Desai, Meghnad & Shah, Anup, 1988. "An Econometric Approach to the Measurement of Poverty," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(3), pages 505-522, September.
- Quentin Wodon, 2000.
"Microdeterminants of consumption, poverty, growth, and inequality in Bangladesh,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(10), pages 1337-1352.
- Wodon, Quentin T., 1999. "Microdeterminants of consumption, poverty, growth, and inequality in Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2076, The World Bank.
- Sen, Amartya, 1997. "On Economic Inequality," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198292975, June.
- Rodriguez, Adrian G. & Smith, Stephen M., 1994.
"A comparison of determinants of urban, rural and farm poverty in Costa Rica,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 1-1, May.
- Rodriguez, Adrian G. & Smith, Stephen M., 1994. "A comparison of determinants of urban, rural and farm poverty in Costa Rica," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 381-397, March.
- Basu, Alaka Malwade, 2002. "Why does Education Lead to Lower Fertility? A Critical Review of Some of the Possibilities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 1779-1790, October.
- Coulombe, Harold & Mckay, Andrew, 1996. "Modeling determinants of poverty in Mauritania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1015-1031, June.
- Gary S. Becker, 1960. "An Economic Analysis of Fertility," NBER Chapters,in: Demographic and Economic Change in Developed Countries, pages 209-240 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Gottlieb & Roy Manor, 2005. "ON THE CHOICE OF A POLICYORIENTED POVERTY MEASURE The Case of Israel: 1997-2002 (in Hebrew)," Working Papers 0507, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Gottlieb, Daniel & Manor, Roy, 2005. "On the Choice of a Policy-oriented Poverty Measure: The Case of Israel 1997-2002," MPRA Paper 3842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Partha Dasgupta, 1995. "The Population Problem: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(4), pages 1879-1902, December.
- Richard ANKER, 2006. "Poverty lines around the world: A new methodology and internationally comparable estimates," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 145(4), pages 279-307, December.
- Shorrocks, Anthony F, 1995. "Revisiting the Sen Poverty Index," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(5), pages 1225-1230, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio Clementi & Francesco Schettino, 2013.
"Income polarization in Brazil, 2001-2011: A distributional analysis using PNAD data,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 1796-1815.
- Clementi, F. & Schettino, F., 2013. "Income polarization in Brazil, 2001-2011: A distributional analysis using PNAD data," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 149891, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Jones, Andrew M. & Rice, Nigel & Robone, Silvana & Dias, Pedro Rosa, 2011.
"Inequality and polarisation in health systems' responsiveness: A cross-country analysis,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 616-625, July.
- Janoes, A & Rice, N & Robone, S & Rosa Dias, P, 2010. "Inequality and Polarisation in Health Systems’ Responsiveness: A Cross-Country Analysis," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 10/27, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- repec:exl:29stat:v:17:y:2016:i:2:p:221-236 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mauro Mussini, 2016. "On Measuring Income Polarization: An Approach Based On Regression Trees," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 17(2), pages 221-236, June.
More about this item
Keywordsexchange mobility; Italy; labor market segmentation; polarization; structural mobility; wage inequality.;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2009-10-31 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2009-10-31 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inq:inqwps:ecineq2009-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Ana Lugo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecineea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .